PDA

View Full Version : Most sadistic quest.

Blue-Hawk
Sep 21, 2004, 12:00 AM
Which of these, in your opinion, is the more sadistic one. I just completed both and found the East to be really sadistic to solo.

Getintothegame
Sep 21, 2004, 12:46 AM
Maybe East tower. I find both towers to be that way, though.

Skorpius
Sep 21, 2004, 02:45 AM
West Tower is mean :/
It splits your team in seabed.
Then offers you a lovely DARK room with delibters and Ill Gills, and I think Del Lilies >.<

West Tower has teh delbiters galore.

Realm
Sep 21, 2004, 02:49 AM
I find East tower more difficult. But they are both challenging.

Fossil
Sep 21, 2004, 03:20 AM
West tower is insane online. Thank god I got PSO+ for offline now. At least I don't have to worry about being attacked every half a second and lag.

Hrith
Sep 21, 2004, 03:53 AM
I find WT harder, but a lot better, too.

Tycho
Sep 21, 2004, 04:12 AM
I think West is worse.

PatserGOUKI
Sep 21, 2004, 05:17 AM
WestTower, is harder, its because of the Seabed, which no body likes. And the spliting up in Seabed. Tower is pretty easy with a Ranger with a Rifle there...

PatserGOUKI

Dhylec
Sep 21, 2004, 06:29 AM
have fun in WT's dark rooms..
you'd wish you have a flashlight =]

Dana
Sep 21, 2004, 06:36 AM
whats so bad about the "Dark rooms", i don't normally like dark rooms but i'm not that bothered by them normally....so whats so bad?

Evergea
Sep 21, 2004, 07:46 AM
On 2004-09-21 04:29, Dhylec wrote:
have fun in WT's dark rooms..
you'd wish you have a flashlight =]

Funny there isn't a dark/vision item.

Dhylec
Sep 21, 2004, 08:18 AM
Dana_ranger wrote:
whats so bad about the "Dark rooms", i don't normally like dark rooms but i'm not that bothered by them normally....so whats so bad?

heh, seem like you haven't been to ult WT yet..
play it on ult & see

Jarek
Sep 21, 2004, 09:07 AM
I like the seabed..
And you people speak of this splitting up part...
While true, easily avoided if you just use each other's telepipe. Not a big deal.

West tower: harder, better.

Nai_Calus
Sep 21, 2004, 09:14 AM
BB government quest 7-4. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

You will be attempting to solo it, because there will never be someone else on it. You will be under-levelled for it. You will get a Merikle and a Mericarol at opposite ends of a small platform, and you will be using a character without a Frozen Shooter, decent Rabarta or sufficient freeze traps. You will die. On Normal. >_<

Saffran
Sep 21, 2004, 11:18 AM
The Value of Money.

What? It wasn't in the choices? Ok...
(7-4 is great, and it's rather easy to boot. That is, once you have enough Sols, Stars, Dimates, Trimates, ueber weapons and foremost Hit Points.)

BTW I thought that you compared what quest was the worst to solo? The splitting in Seabed shouldn't count then? (never played the tower quests, eagerly awaiting them on BB)

Nai_Calus
Sep 21, 2004, 03:21 PM
You forget that in Ultimate, that Meris are instant death. >D

All your base are, indeed, belong to us. X_x

kazuma56
Sep 21, 2004, 07:19 PM
WT by far, when I first played SOTH in PSO+ I died once (boy was I surprized), but after passing it, I found East Tower to be quite easy, and West Tower just seemed harder because it has 2 (I think) rooms where you can't see jack until you clear the room.

EJ
Sep 21, 2004, 10:03 PM
X.x 7-4 in ult indeed would pwn my fomar.

Also in my opinion west tower on ult is harder and better than the east tower.

Para
Sep 21, 2004, 10:49 PM
7-4 is hard already being that theres no where to run no where to hide. androids! abuse freeze traps kthx