PDA

View Full Version : I see what you mean

550Mad
Sep 21, 2004, 02:48 PM
Ive used dupes, stacks, and hacked mags since i was introduced to online. But it wasn't until today that I realized why many legits hate cheaters.

I was playing ttf (why does everyone always have to play this quest?) with three others and a RAcast spoiled it all by blowing through everything as fast as his finger could press the button. Killing those poor Dimenians with 2500-3000 damage. Now, Ive seen people rack up that much damage before, but no one that was in this kind of rush. If you want a racing game, go play GTA or need for speed.

I started using dupes because i think they look really cool (and to keep my head above water when playing with non-legits). PSO has some awesome looking weapons and I like to use them.

But when you play online in teams, it becomes a TEAM game.
So I appologize if I have ever done something similar when using a rare that I didnt earn. And to legits: I am begining to see the picture...

Corey
Sep 21, 2004, 03:14 PM
Those are 300/381 hacks.
Not every unlegit uses them.

Shadowpawn
Sep 21, 2004, 03:46 PM
It's all depends on the personal prefernce, some people are to lazy to handle a real fight in PSO so they use uber hacks. Not everyone is like that, I certainly don't want to feel like a GOD in the game if it wasn't meant to be so.