PDA

View Full Version : Silly Dragon question...

DarthWufei
Jul 1, 2002, 06:32 PM
Well I heard that v1 had the fire dragon, then v2 introduced the new Sil Dragon for the Forest level. Are both dragons in v2? And if they are how is determined which you fight? I'm just curious since PSOE1&2 have shown BOTH dragons in the past E3s. So I just need my mind cleared up.

Defend
Jul 1, 2002, 06:39 PM
In version 1 you can play in Normal, Hard or V Hard mode, depending on what level you've reached. All 3 modes are exactly the same, just stronger and faster baddies, and better items to find. All 3 modes have the dragon at the end of Forest.

In version 2 Ult mode was added, requiring 40 more levels than V hard did. It was again the same game with better baddies and items, but also new visuals on the old levels and monsters, and new ways they attacked. The Sil Dragon was the boss at the end of Forest in Ult mode only. All the areas of Ult mode have a new boss at the end, based on the old bosses from Normal/Hard/V-Hard, just with new looks and attacks.

DarthWufei
Jul 1, 2002, 07:08 PM
Ahhh ok, thanks for the info! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

chaodragonb
Jul 2, 2002, 12:19 PM
Well, I don't mean to brag, but I use the hard mode dragon for target practice.
hahahahahahahahahahahha!!!

watashiwa
Jul 2, 2002, 12:26 PM
On 2002-07-02 10:19, chaodragonb wrote:

Not sure how that's bragging. Hard mode dragon is easy. I use the Sil Dragon for target practice. >.>

amoralist
Jul 2, 2002, 02:19 PM
On 2002-07-02 10:26, watashiwa wrote:

On 2002-07-02 10:19, chaodragonb wrote:

Not sure how that's bragging. Hard mode dragon is easy. I use the Sil Dragon for target practice. >.>

If a pker were here, they'd claim they'd use you for target practice. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Last_Saiyan
Jul 2, 2002, 06:44 PM
PK'er is here but......I use the local whore for target practice.

Defend
Jul 2, 2002, 08:53 PM
Well.. speaking of target practise.. anyone notice how much more EVP the Sil has than De Ra Lie? I have trouble getting anything to work on that dragon, but De Ra soaks it up everytime, even a VISE.. which are suckishly low ATA.

Vejita
Jul 3, 2002, 08:39 AM
ya, the sil dragon can move like a mother and IS hard to hit. but de ra lie was a big dissapointment when i first fought him and won.de rol was impossible to beat your first time on normal, you had to level up maybe 7 or 8 times after first fighting him to be able to come back and win.

watashiwa
Jul 3, 2002, 09:24 AM
On 2002-07-03 06:39, Vejita wrote:
de rol was impossible to beat your first time on normal, you had to level up maybe 7 or 8 times after first fighting him to be able to come back and win.

Dunno about all that. >.>

I took De Rol out on my very first try on Normal, although it took me like 20 minutes. I think I was level 13 or something. I can't remember.