PDA

View Full Version : x99 Item Stacks and Rare Drops on PSO+ GC

OnnaWren
Sep 23, 2004, 10:29 AM
Does x99 item stacking affect red box drops online for PSO+ GC? Does it matter if the stacking person is the team leader, or simply a member in the party? I realize that this has been asked before, but usually in conjunction with other things (weapons stacking, hacked MAGs, etc.).

I just want a definitive answer to this one question, since some of the kids who bought PSO+ from my shop want to know (and they can't be buggered to start their own accounts here for just the one question). >_<

Dhylec
Sep 23, 2004, 10:41 AM
see ari's answer in http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=89055&forum=4&11

OnnaWren
Sep 23, 2004, 11:49 AM
OK, so is that stacked weapons, or 99x (not 255x) stacked items, or both? And the specifics of party plaement weren't covered, is just that a blanket statement?

Furthermore, if the stacker is playing on PSO GC original version, and leading the party, and others are playing Plus, would that affect drop rates as well? Or has the entire server been upgraded to take this into account?

I wouldn't be asking about the specifics of this at all, except one of my customers has taught the art of item stacking to other kids who have bought the game, and they expect Auntie Onna to automatically have all the answers. Yeesh. -_-;

Dhylec
Sep 23, 2004, 01:52 PM
OnnaWren wrote:
OK, so is that stacked weapons, or 99x (not 255x) stacked items, or both? And the specifics of party plaement weren't covered, is just that a blanket statement?

Furthermore, if the stacker is playing on PSO GC original version, and leading the party, and others are playing Plus, would that affect drop rates as well? Or has the entire server been upgraded to take this into account?

while i'm no authority on cheating, i'll try to fill you in on what i learn here.. until our cheaters' regulars enlighten you more

multi-equip, as well as duping & some other glitches, are patched on pso+

the leader of the game with a hacked mag affect the rare drops in that game

stacked items affect both pso & +, leader is always involved.. i'm not sure if other teammate are affected too

shingo
Sep 23, 2004, 05:33 PM
what weapons that are hacked?

Nicktendonick
Oct 9, 2004, 03:16 PM
It's hard to tell. Usally weapons that are hacked have high hit on rare weapons and have 100% on up to 3 stats (native, A.B., machine, dark). And some are really hacked, like the infamous 300% Dark BKB or a new 300 machine TJS.

And there are super-hacks, but you will know a Super-hack is when you see it I've seen two. A Ramar with a needle that killed all things it hit, and it showed no damage; and a Fomarl with a invisable handgun and scyth, I could tell by her attack animations, same instant-a kill thing. And in the same team where was a humar with a weapon I couldn't remember did 7899 damage.

In short, avoid vega to avoid more hacks. But go to other ships, like Antares 8, but you will find some super legits who hate on people who can dupe and use some hacks. So its up to you to choose were and how you want to play.

Shadowpawn
Oct 9, 2004, 03:23 PM
-_- Nick...you have to look at the date before you post.