PDA

View Full Version : GC: God/Battle question

Malfunction
Sep 23, 2004, 12:27 PM
Okay, I have a God/Battle (yay!!!11!1!ONE!) And I've noticed that when it's on, enemies can attack me in the middle of my combo(unless I use Light-Light-Light instead of Light-Heavy-Heavy). But when I unequipped it, I could preform a full Light-Heavy-Heavy successfully. What's up with that? And i've already tried Light-Heavy-Light. It don't work, as the ememies hit me as soon as i'm done the second attack. Never knew God/Battle had a downside http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

Hrith
Sep 23, 2004, 01:03 PM
There's no downside. It's just that you're too much used to speed without it and your timing is wrong =/

Just re-adjust your timing, I can do any combo to any monster in the game with God/Battle (Paired Swords on Bartle and Barble being the hardest), so just time it right =]

btw, for next time, tell us your char(s), the weapon(s) you are refering to, etc. x_x

Malfunction
Sep 23, 2004, 01:19 PM
A Hucaseal Double Saber combo. Ungodly fast.

Butoden
Sep 23, 2004, 02:07 PM
Prolly because the first combo is very fast and the time it takes before the third hit is landed is a bit slower. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Hrith
Sep 23, 2004, 02:24 PM
On 2004-09-23 11:19, Malfunction wrote:
A Hucaseal Double Saber combo. Ungodly fast.
HUcaseal combos, be it daggers or double sabers, are no faster, just different, and in the case of daggers, a bit more useful, that's all

Tsudo_Plat
Sep 23, 2004, 03:09 PM
Yup. I had that same problem in Caves, they kept hitting me after my 2nd hit. You just have to time your combo slightly different so that the 2nd hit hits them a lil slower.

Oh and Kef, I would LOVE to see you use all 3 hits from a male's claw animation on anything other than a Recobox/Mothvist etc. XD

KveerRaven
Sep 23, 2004, 03:33 PM
I'm going with Kef on this one. When I got my first God/Battle, I had a little bit of a problem with the timing of my combo with the new speed, and I would get smacked in the middle of doing my usual Normal-Hard-Hard combo. Once I adjusted my timing, never was a problem for me again.

Butoden
Sep 23, 2004, 03:38 PM
So it's just getting used to hmm. Seems easy solution. Is it hard to switch back to charas without God/Battle?

Malfunction
Sep 23, 2004, 03:43 PM
Okay, I'll work on my timing then.

Hrith
Sep 23, 2004, 04:04 PM
On 2004-09-23 13:09, Tsudo_Plat wrote:
Oh and Kef, I would LOVE to see you use all 3 hits from a male's claw animation on anything other than a Recobox/Mothvist etc.
Since I use Rika's Claw a lot with my HUcast, yeah, anytime.

Genoa
Sep 23, 2004, 05:40 PM
Don't forget, God/Battle increases the time it takes you to activate the attack command again. If you time it as if you DIDN'T have God/Battle on, you could make people think you didn't have it on.

And as Kef said, Timing is the key. I perfer RAmarl with a Handgun + God/Battle. *bUsTa cAp!!11*
Anyways... yea, God/Battle will take a bit of time to get used to. Then the problem is adjusting back to NOT having a Battle unit on... (I think that's slighly more difficult than adjusting TO God/Battle)