PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Sonic Knuckles

vdechpokket
Sep 23, 2004, 09:36 PM
Where can Sonic knuckles be found? can't find it anywhere in the web site, nor in ign faqs. also how much speed boost does it gives? same as god battle?

Quo
Sep 23, 2004, 09:39 PM
Randomly obtained from easter egg.

I believe it's a 30% speed boost.

Eihwaz
Sep 23, 2004, 09:56 PM
It goes as fast as a God/Battle, no matter what unit you have equipped. And it looks cool. XD

Split
Sep 25, 2004, 09:18 PM
It sucks though. My advice: grab a god hand off of Soul of a Blacksmith. It was my first rare whose ATP bonus exceeded +700 and it has very good accuracy. Sonic Knuckles is good if you have a lot of ATP but little ATA. If thats your case, go get an easter egg.

Rengoku
Apr 5, 2005, 12:00 AM
My brother got a sonic's knuckles and used it for like 1 week and said it was to weak for him. So i would not wate my time trying to get the unless it is for collection

Blitzkommando
Apr 5, 2005, 12:04 AM
The knuckle types are a bit more difficult to master than other weapon classes. But, they are rather powerful and accurate which makes them good for hunters especially. Though, male forces with knuckles have some pretty cool technique casting animations, especially FOnewm.

Nai_Calus
Apr 5, 2005, 12:16 AM
Blitz, all males have the same unarmed casting animation. Fists count as unarmed, yes. This means that FOnewm casts exactly the same as FOmar who casts exactly the same as HUmar who... You get the idea, and RAmar sucks shit for casting anyway.

For the record, as far as melee animation goes, all males bar FOmar share the same unarmed/fist attack animation. FOmar has his own unique animation, which IMO is vastly superior to the stock male animation. (Anything would be, honestly...)