PDA

View Full Version : PSO+ Glitches, Errors, and Screw-Ups!! >_

Tsudo_Plat
Sep 24, 2004, 12:02 PM
Well, Heres the topic where you all can post about errors, glitches, or all-around screwups that Sonic Team made on PSO+.

I got the game last week and already I have found one BIG glitch that makes solo ruins really easy and boring now.

1) Indi Belras WILL NOT target you correctly! I have tested this online and it holds true. You can run into the center of 3 Indi Belras and they WILL NOT ever hit you with their arm shot. The ONLY way they will ever hit you is if you move into their shot or someone else moves past you and they shot you that way. Otherwise you will NEVER get hit.

2) On the main cinematics were it shows what happened to Pioneer 1 when Pioneer 2 showed up, it has a scene at the very end that looks very similar to the Title Screen. The only problem is that they didn't add "Plus" to the end like they did on the title screen. Error? Screw-up? Or was this just deliberate?

3) I'm sure all of you if not most of you know about this already, but it is true. Gibbles in Ultimate mode only gives out 51 EXP.

Does anyone else know of some glitches in PSO+? I'll keep looking for some more, but the Indi Belra thing is the glitch that pissed me off the most. It makes Ruins waaayyy too easy.

Skorpius
Sep 24, 2004, 12:41 PM
Heh, knew about those, but gibbles was like that before anyway :/
The intro movie isnt a glitch or a screw up, its the original from ep1&2..

and, trust me, the indi belra thing you'll like. I did En4 and boy was it still a pain -_-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-09-24 10:43 ]</font>

locutus
Sep 24, 2004, 03:07 PM
On 2004-09-24 10:02, Tsudo_Plat wrote:
3) I'm sure all of you if not most of you know about this already, but it is true. Gibbles in Ultimate mode only gives out 51 EXP.

i noticed this, i was hoping that they would fix that. oh well.

Realm
Sep 24, 2004, 05:11 PM
1) Indi Belras WILL NOT target you correctly! I have tested this online and it holds true. You can run into the center of 3 Indi Belras and they WILL NOT ever hit you with their arm shot. The ONLY way they will ever hit you is if you move into their shot or someone else moves past you and they shot you that way. Otherwise you will NEVER get hit.
How is that a bad thing?

2) On the main cinematics were it shows what happened to Pioneer 1 when Pioneer 2 showed up, it has a scene at the very end that looks very similar to the Title Screen. The only problem is that they didn't add "Plus" to the end like they did on the title screen. Error? Screw-up? Or was this just deliberate?
It wasn't changed for "Plus" so why should they change the name in the cinematics?[/quote]

3) I'm sure all of you if not most of you know about this already, but it is true. Gibbles in Ultimate mode only gives out 51 EXP.That's really not a big deal... None of these are really glitches and "Plus" has more upsides then down.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Realm on 2004-09-24 15:12 ]</font>

darthsaber9x9
Sep 24, 2004, 05:29 PM
erm, indi belras did that anyway

rena-ko
Sep 24, 2004, 06:53 PM
thats the thing with belras since the beginning.

and poo on ST for not fixing the gibbles thing.

cHaOsMaZtA
Sep 24, 2004, 08:00 PM
Bah, who cares about those screw ups. I'm just wondering why ST didn't put in Gallon's shop!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

And to those of you say: "They want to still have reasons for people to go online!", there's still TONS of reasons why one would want to go online. S-ranks, all the other, and playing with other people.

Eviltar
Sep 25, 2004, 10:40 AM
1. LOL. Indi Belras have had that property since DC V.2 (when they came into existence). It's just a silly quirk of the monster, and it's part of the cutesiness of PSO. Keep in mind that Dark Belras, their non-Ultimate cousins, are also kind of silly since you can run around them and make them dizzy.

2. They probably didn't update the movie, because they didn't want bother with it.

3. I never noticed the Gibbles problem. Is this glitch in effect on the Xbox?

Jack
Sep 25, 2004, 10:42 AM
On 2004-09-24 18:00, cHaOsMaZtA wrote:
Bah, who cares about those screw ups. I'm just wondering why ST didn't put in Gallon's shop!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

And to those of you say: "They want to still have reasons for people to go online!", there's still TONS of reasons why one would want to go online. S-ranks, all the other, and playing with other people.

Because it updates every so often.

Puppet_Papaya
Sep 25, 2004, 10:53 AM
Sonic Team is just too lazy to fix this kindof stuff. Putting in as little effort as possible; that's the Sonic Team way!

Jack
Sep 25, 2004, 11:13 AM
On 2004-09-25 08:53, Puppet_Papaya wrote:
Sonic Team is just too lazy to fix this kindof stuff. Putting in as little effort as possible; that's the Sonic Team way!

They didn't have to release Plus you know. They could have not bothered at all.

ilr2000
Sep 25, 2004, 03:39 PM
yeah I noticed the gibbles thing a while ago. I only really feel the effects of that one whenever I get a stubborn gibble that knocks me on my ass a few times before going down. Its like he still gets the last laugh by giving me an insulting amount of exp.

Puppet_Papaya
Sep 25, 2004, 03:56 PM
They didn't have to release Plus you know. They could have not bothered at all.
They should have just not bothered to release it. tThey could have used that time to make a new PSO game instead.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Puppet_Papaya on 2004-09-25 13:57 ]</font>

Getintothegame
Sep 25, 2004, 04:02 PM
It is nice to see the Shop Dupe and the Double Save gone, though. And the Photon Blast fix is pretty cool, too.

ilr2000
Sep 25, 2004, 06:01 PM
On 2004-09-25 13:56, Puppet_Papaya wrote:
They should have just not bothered to release it. tThey could have used that time to make a new PSO game instead.

They've already done that with BB. They're calling it ep IV, its got its own intro movie, and not to mention the new weapons.

I really really wish they DIDN't do it like that. I would rather have a continuation of my current characters. In my perfect world, PSO BB would show up on the GC, and you would be able upgrade your ep1&2 characters to it.

Tycho
Sep 25, 2004, 07:26 PM
The Belra thing was never a glitch. -.-
They were made that way, so thay you would get killed if you move a bit. It's nasty when there are other enemies around, plus a few Belras.
The other two things arent really new either. And why would it have had to say plus in the new one? Like anyone cares. And it's still the same game.

Nai_Calus
Sep 25, 2004, 07:47 PM
Heh, ilr, in MY perfect world, you'd send your GC memory card into ST, and they'd take your character data and upload it to the server under your id, and you'd have your GC chars and their equipment on BB on your computer. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

silvermax
Sep 26, 2004, 01:23 AM
i had a funny thing happen

i was playing Multi at my friends with my PSO +

in forest 2 there was an invisable Hildebear in the wall... my friend walked by the wall where we heard the bear walking , and he got hit by it, but we couldnt see it, and then it started shooting fire balls.

piping up and then back down fixed it though... i have never seen that happen before.

Deus-Irae
Sep 26, 2004, 02:53 AM
ya know what?

maybe im crazy, but can any non PAL user confirm that the Belra thing has not changed in Plus?

i did temple with my FO the other day and got to that room in temple 2 right before the boss warp with the 3 berlas and 3 Obs.

that can be a difficult room. but i was able to stand by 2 of the Obs and kill the 3rd before i got zapped with megid and i was not hit by the belras once.

i found it very odd.

that was before i read this topic.

after i read this topic i went to the ruins today and encountered some Belras. it felt different.

am i nuts, or is the topic creator onto something?