PDA

View Full Version : PSO v1 Keys for OFFLINE

k4rNy
Jul 2, 2002, 04:34 AM
If anyone is kind enough to give me their serial-number and activation key plz send me it so i can play PSO v1 OFFLINE...=)

BioFan
Jul 2, 2002, 04:45 AM
you DON'T need to have serial key and activation to play OFFLINE...you only need it to play online...

Defend
Jul 2, 2002, 05:43 AM
Sounds like you're talking about a pirate.. I didn't think they'd be dumb enough to leave that out....

Wewt
Jul 2, 2002, 09:23 AM
On 2002-07-02 02:45, BioFan wrote:
you DON'T need to have serial key and activation to play OFFLINE...you only need it to play online...

Actually not all the time, sometimes after I flash resetted my dreamcast the game would ask me for serials...even though I didn't choose online mode.

k4rNy
Jul 2, 2002, 04:05 PM
No i have the real USv1 not pirated i just have lost my SN and Activation keys =( and when i went to play it at my friends OFFLINE is makes me input the SN and AK and i dont have them so please PM me or Reply a key plz...=)

TeamPhalanx
Jul 2, 2002, 04:23 PM
If it's offline, you can probably just make up whatever numbers/character you want.

k4rNy
Jul 2, 2002, 04:38 PM
please will sum1 give me SN and AK cuz it wont work i just tryed it I JUST UR KEY AND STUFF TO PLAY PSO v1 US OFFLINE not ONLINE i just want to PLAY OFFLINE plesasssssssse i need keys to even select OFFLINE or ONLINE, so plz sum1 help me....

ABDUR101
Jul 2, 2002, 04:44 PM
You're not getting anyone's Serial number of Access key. You can only play PSO on ONE DC, if you lost your current serial number and access key(which is on a sticker on the inside of your PSO case, how in the fuck can you lose that?!) then you are shit out of luck.

And stop pm'ing people about it too.
*points to pm in his own inbox being asked for serial number and access key*

k4rNy
Jul 2, 2002, 04:54 PM
SHUT UP its not like im taking their shit and playing online whoa is it alot to ask for a damn key so i can play offline u dumass, its just a game and i have had my game for almost 2 years since the beginning and i lost my case wow , not only that btut my dog ruined my other game so...dont complain like im asking for too much no1 prolly plays it anyways i just wanted it so i could play OFFLINE............

Ina
Jul 2, 2002, 05:02 PM
k4rNy, dont bother asking people here, its obvious that no one will give u their serial number/access key, most of them here are still playing their v2 as far as i know, ask in some other forums, u mite actually get one from there(i nvr try, nvr needed to try)

PS I've sold my DC+the games, so DONT even bother asking me for the key/serial number

watashiwa
Jul 2, 2002, 05:04 PM
On 2002-07-02 14:54, k4rNy wrote:
SHUT UP its not like im taking their shit and playing online whoa is it alot to ask for a damn key so i can play offline u dumass

Blah, blah, blah. Go take it up with Sega.