PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Enemy Part Conversion Help..

GENESIS-51
Sep 24, 2004, 06:39 PM
alright, i have a bunch of enemy parts and i want to convert them. i've unlocked Dr. Osto's Research, but Dr. Montague keeps saying somethin bout Elenors emotion patterns or sum crap like that. can anyone explain to me how to do this?

rena-ko
Sep 24, 2004, 06:44 PM
use the other quest where he appears or simply clear all the quests to unlock them again. if you start the quest once you've beaten it (and all others) with that char on that difficulty, you'll definitely be allowed to convert one part into a weapon.

have fun

Genoa
Sep 24, 2004, 07:19 PM
Enemy Weapons
An enemy part can be converted with Dr. Montague's help. But since Dr. Montague is in Dr. Osto's Research or Unsealed Door quest, you would have to clear certain quests to gain access to the right quests.

To convert an enemy part into an enemy weapon, take said part to Dr. Montague in the Dr. Osto's Research quest or Unsealed Door quest. Dr. Montague can be found in front of the door to the Ragol teleporters on Pioneer 2 closer to the teleporter to the Principal.

You can convert enemy parts into weapons on any difficulty. It will not affect the outcome of your weapon

For more information on where to find certain enemy parts, look at this guide.

If you are on the Xbox
You need to clear Dr. Ostor's Research and convert the weapons in the Unsealed Door quest for it to work.

Quests to complete (In Order)
Battle Training
Claiming a Stake
Magnitude of Metal
Secret Delivery
Doc's Secret Plan
Dr. Osto's Research (for Unsealed Door - Xbox)

Tareek
Sep 25, 2004, 11:57 AM
On 2004-09-24 17:19, MegamanX wrote:

Quests to complete (In Order)
Battle Training
Claiming a Stake
Magnitude of Metal
Secret Delivery
Doc's Secret Plan
Dr. Osto's Research (for Unsealed Door - Xbox)

I think you also have to do Fake in yellow and talk to elenor there. I think I remember Montague refusing to help and just talking about Elenor if you havent done FIY.
Am I wrong?

Blue-Hawk
Sep 25, 2004, 12:05 PM
On 2004-09-25 09:57, Tareek wrote:

Am I wrong?

Yes you are. The above posted quests are the right ones to do, sans Dr. Osto's Research on the GC.

Edit- I didn't even see this coming- post #3000. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blue-Hawk on 2004-09-25 10:06 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Sep 25, 2004, 12:21 PM
On 2004-09-25 10:05, Blue-Hawk wrote:

Am I wrong?

Yes you are. The above posted quests are the right ones to do, sans Dr. Osto's Research on the GC.

Edit- I didn't even see this coming- post #3000. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Not really.

Some people do have to talk to Elenor in Fake in Yellow (I think I had to).

To be safe, always make sure you talked to Elenor in Fake in Yellow before finishing that quest.

Genoa
Sep 25, 2004, 04:24 PM
On 2004-09-25 10:05, Blue-Hawk wrote:

Am I wrong?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blue-Hawk on 2004-09-25 10:06 ]</font>

Congrats (I just reached 2000)

porkdafatty
Sep 26, 2004, 09:48 AM
i hate to be slightly off topic but since we have mentioned Elenor i would like it very much if someone could give me the link to how to get Elenors arm or just tell me how to get it, thank you very much.