PDA

View Full Version : Hunter:The Reckoning

dekar
Jul 2, 2002, 11:02 AM
I've been playing it since I rented it, and it's hard, but it 0wnz! It has to go back today, but i just wanted to see if you guys played it and how far you got. I got to death row, and that's about it, cause it got hella hard there.

ABDUR101
Jul 2, 2002, 03:29 PM
My 12 year old nephew and myself played to the prison yard. Err, I forget what the level was called. There was a "picnic" area on one side, a basketball court on the other, huge area with alot of police officer zombies, kids and dogs and afew gargoyles.

My nephew kept dieing though, and I did'nt realise our lives were shared, so when we got there, we had one life left, and since I was the rusher, I got taken almost immediately. He managed to survive though, got the whole way to the other side with the basketball court and died. It went back that day so we did'nt try again.(we only played together on the last day)

It was an interesting game, worth a rental, but I would'nt go as far as buying it.

Greg
Jul 3, 2002, 09:47 AM
I think it's worth it.
It's a blast with 4 players (or even 2).

dekar
Jul 4, 2002, 01:12 PM
yeah, me and another friend was playing it, and another friend was always waiting in case one of us screwed up and we both died.