PDA

View Full Version : Aura - Lafuteria.

Mystil
Sep 25, 2004, 07:32 AM
Ok... before I start.. 108k til 155 and in 3 days that's been hard to get.. I think I'm going to be playing with JP. More. . . . Ult games. . .

Anyway

I think I'm the only high level FO left out of all other FOs, who don't have or is wearing an Aura Field. Since 131, I have been using Love Heart. Purely for the evasion boost and decent defense boost. I dont pair it with Safety Heart, I use merges.

I did some comparing... but I'd like some opinions. Which would be better.. Lafuteria(if 156 comes quick..), or Aura?

And thats VIRUS ARMOR: Lafuteria.

rena-ko
Sep 25, 2004, 08:26 AM
aura is the better, statwise. esp on a TP recovering fo.

but the lafu is definitely the better looking one. not this annoying eyecancer-blue-orb thing.

Mystil
Sep 26, 2004, 10:32 AM
Heh. Well now I have to get lucky and hope to get it as a drop.

Btw that reply of yours was a shock to me. "Old friend". First one in about a year.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2004-09-26 08:40 ]</font>

Tycho
Sep 26, 2004, 01:08 PM
Sil, I use Love Heart too for that reason. By the way, I don't think either Aura or Lafuteria are actually better as long as you just keep close to the mails. Try it. It looks nicer too, and has no HP/TP drain.
But if you want and it looks nice on you, Aura and Lafu can be cool too.

yellow5
Sep 26, 2004, 01:28 PM
My FOmar (Lv181) equips a Lafuteria.

SLON
Sep 27, 2004, 07:09 AM
My Fomar also uses Lafuteria. I had an Aura Field with better DFP and EVA, but it was so ugly I gave it to a friend.

Dana
Sep 27, 2004, 07:15 AM
i uberly like the look of lafuteria, and the def is OKAY not liek, it's poo but the only thing i don't likee is the 90 evp and that isn't really gonna be much of a prob...i didn't know FO's could put on the v-armor laf or not so...THANX

Armok
Sep 27, 2004, 11:20 AM
2 words -> Sacred Cloth

Def and evd suck go for the cloth it will save you more often than the extra def/evd from these other two ever will.

Free Cure paralysis what more do you want in an Armor.