PDA

View Full Version : GC: Four Swords Adventures

Jason
Sep 25, 2004, 08:26 PM
In this poll, what's your favorite item? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I adore the Pegasus Boots. I'm kind of disappointed that this pair of boots isn't in the Wind Waker, we still have yet to see them used in a 3-D Zelda game. For now we can only imagine.

I like how this game works, it really is too bad I don't have anyone to play multiplayer with and so I have completed it alone. For me, it is too easy that I don't even have to think. I've played a lot of Zelda. But the puzzles changed for multiplayer, I have yet to see and try that and hopefully one day I will have somebody for multiplayer. That will be a blast I would say.

Shadow Link are one of my favorite villains, it is good to see him again. But when I was battling him, I felt like I was battling against a Bomberman instead as he uses bombs too often. But I like that he uses the obtainable items, and creating chaos in certain areas.

Sef
Sep 25, 2004, 09:08 PM
Any of the weapons I could hit my friend with. XD

PJ
Sep 25, 2004, 10:11 PM
Gah. I HATED Four Swords. But anyways... >.>

I liked the Arrows and Level 2 Bombs. Pretty =D

Skuda
Sep 25, 2004, 11:38 PM
Roc's feather > god

what else can let you jump into the air and smash the bloody rupees out of your friends?

Tact
Sep 26, 2004, 09:50 AM
On 2004-09-25 21:38, Scott_Kuda wrote:
Roc's feather > god

what else can let you jump into the air and smash the bloody rupeesForce Gems out of your friends?

Uh...those cannon things? And I like the level 2...uh...everything.

Cesil08
Sep 26, 2004, 08:02 PM
jumping is my greatest friend.