I HAVE seen Elenors arm on this site its a huge

cannon like the one she uses in Dr. Montagues

research(the quest) but i cant find it its not in

the item database but i have seen it. i just want to

know where it is on the site or how for certain to

get it. Thank You

Tact
Sep 26, 2004, 11:42 AM
Is it a giant red bazooka? If so, it is called a Red Scorpio, and it is a Photon Launcher-type weapon. I'll link you to the database page for it if you'd like, in a post edit.

EDIT: Viridia finds if from Pal Rappies, and I'm not sure about other Sec ID's, but Viridia is not the only one that can find it.

EDIT II: Here (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=456&sortby=class) is the link to the Red Scorpio page.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-09-26 09:48 ]</font>

porkdafatty
Sep 26, 2004, 11:45 AM
no its gigantic and brown and its held just like her weapon in Dr. Montagues quest, and it fires a massive red blast and the info says something like "A robots arm its said its special power is evem more" something i forget exactly what it says.

PJ
Sep 26, 2004, 11:47 AM
No, Elenor DOES use Red Scorpio.

Viridia gets it from both Pal Rappies AND Del-Ds... I should know, I got both drops http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Tact
Sep 26, 2004, 11:49 AM
Wait...which quest did you see this weapon in?

porkdafatty
Sep 26, 2004, 11:53 AM
i may be wrong about the name of the quest but it was the one where u had to guard elenor while she used it in the ruins against enemy's thats the only time she ever uses that weapon.

PJ
Sep 26, 2004, 11:55 AM
Speaking of Red Scorpio, am I the only one who saw that it was a shot when I did the quest in Normal Ruins? As in, Red Scorpio shot 5 bullets instead of one huge one... it was weird. Then when I did it in a later mode (Having actually SEEN a Photon Launcher) then it was back to normal. My imagination? =/

Tact
Sep 26, 2004, 11:59 AM
On 2004-09-26 09:53, porkdafatty wrote:
i may be wrong about the name of the quest but it was the one where u had to guard elenor while she used it in the ruins against enemy's thats the only time she ever uses that weapon.

Yup. It's a Red Scorpio, all right. Good weapon, but a tad too slow for my RAmarl. She uses a Drain Beam (Yes, Drain Beam, I'm trying to get a better rifle) in Ult for its speed. She uses the Scorpio in all other difficulties, though...or just normal...I forgot. :self-disapprove: And Supah, maybe it was a glitch thingy. Although seeing a Photon Launcher work like a shot would be awesome.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-09-26 10:00 ]</font>

porkdafatty
Sep 26, 2004, 12:03 PM
i just checked out the Red Scorpio link and i thank you for it but there are some differences in Elenors Arm and the Scorpio the Scorpio is held on the shoudler, Elenors is held like you would a duffel bag almsot held on top while body of weapon is beneath your hand and arm. And its actually a kind of ugly weapon verry large,(as some characters) and a odd brown color. Also the info on the Red Scorpio says its from a secret society but Elenors weapon i remember saying it was from the arm of a robot and has soem sort of special ability.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: porkdafatty on 2004-09-26 10:06 ]</font>

Tact
Sep 26, 2004, 12:09 PM
Odd brown color...does it look really pointy on the end of it?

porkdafatty
Sep 26, 2004, 12:16 PM
its kinda gets smaller than the rest of it now that u mention it and it seems like it kinda points down and when you fire it the kickback from the blast points the weapon upward and fires this massive red blast which ends up going where its spose to becasue of the kickback evening it out adn i remember the pictures on teh site one was taken in the forest of just it being carried and one of it being fired was taken at the seabed. And then one of the information which said something about a robots arm and its special ability and i think it ended with ... , liek it had some unknown or special ability.

Tact
Sep 26, 2004, 12:19 PM
Can you show/get a picture of it? It'll help me identify it...I have a guess now, but I'm not certain.

porkdafatty
Sep 26, 2004, 12:26 PM
OKay i drew this pic, its not so great but i cant draw good and i did it real fast, so this is kinda basically how it looks the thing on op is the hadle where u hold it at, the red ball thing is the blast.

ill email it to you adn anyone else who wants it. tell me when you get it and if it loooks like anything.

Tact
Sep 26, 2004, 12:27 PM
On 2004-09-26 10:26, porkdafatty wrote:
OKay i drew this pic, its not so great but i cant draw good and i did it real fast, so this is kinda basically how it looks the thing on op is the hadle where u hold it at, the red ball thing is the blast.

ill email it to you adn anyone else who wants it. tell me when you get it and if it loooks like anything.

How about Private Messaging instead of E-mail?

porkdafatty
Sep 26, 2004, 12:32 PM
im sorry but i already e mailed it but its safe i didnt attach it its part of teh background tell em wat u think, but if you still want me to private message you just tell me so, i can understand the not wanting e mails thing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: porkdafatty on 2004-09-26 10:39 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Sep 26, 2004, 12:40 PM
Although its just a test site atm (haven't had time to work on it) it does have a pic of EVERY weapon in the game. So click through the Rare gun type weapons and you should find what you are looking for. BTW I haven't fixed all the item classifications yet (thanks for the help Kef, I really will get it done one of these days lol)

PSO SNAPS - pics of all weps are now up. (http://www.synthetikon.com/pso_snaps/Frameset.html)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-09-26 10:45 ]</font>

Blitzkommando
Sep 26, 2004, 12:42 PM
Bringer's Rifle (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=89&sortby=class) is likely what you speak of.

Tact
Sep 26, 2004, 12:42 PM
Well, I have no idea what it is... Sorry, but I did try.

Blue-Hawk
Sep 26, 2004, 12:55 PM
Sure you don't mean the Belra Cannon? Elenor DOES indeed use the Red Scorpio in Doc's Secret Plan, but a basic rifle weapon the rest of the time. Not even in Soul of Steel does she use anything but the rifle.

porkdafatty
Sep 26, 2004, 12:56 PM
well thank you all so much for your help, and even though Bringer Rifle isnt it i did check it out and i really thank you all nad when i find Elenors arm i will either add to this thread or start a new one so thank you verry verry much!

Blue-Hawk
Sep 26, 2004, 12:58 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=226&sortby=class
Look at these images. Maybe this is it.

porkdafatty
Sep 26, 2004, 01:21 PM
ohh and while looking at the site with pictures of weapons(which is really good) that is above i have found that Elenors Arm or whatever it is is held like the Burning Visit and some other shots, but im fairly sure it isnt a shot. Thanks. And that one page given me above wont load but im trying.

porkdafatty
Sep 26, 2004, 01:34 PM
Thank you soo much , and huge apologies all around for insisting it was elenors super my bad guys, it is in fact Indi Belras right arm,(Which when remodled is a Berla Cannon for some reason its not a Belra Cannon) so thank you so very mucha dn violetskys your gunna wanna put that on your website because it isnt there but to reiterate the page here it is and huge thanks!
OKay also you have belra cannon on your site Violetskys but its under shots not launchers so thats an easy mistake and an easy fix thank you all!

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=226&sortby=class#

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: porkdafatty on 2004-09-26 11:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: porkdafatty on 2004-09-26 11:42 ]</font>

Skorpius
Sep 26, 2004, 02:08 PM
Its a shot..
The animation shows its class. Launchers are fired on the shouldere, while shots are held on the waist.

porkdafatty
Sep 26, 2004, 02:20 PM
On 2004-09-26 12:08, Skorpius wrote:
Its a shot..
The animation shows its class. Launchers are fired on the shouldere, while shots are held on the waist.

ohh okay thansk i was always under the impression that shots where distinguished by there multi hit , i thought they were just an upgraded srpead or something like that, well thank you all we have answered all kinds of questions today adn you all have been verry verry helpful thank you all!