PDA

View Full Version : PSO Ep 1&2 Questions

Crescent_Dragon
Jul 2, 2002, 07:55 PM
1) How much will a hunters liscense cost on both the XBox and the Gamecube?

2) How much are Gamecube modems going to cost?

3) How much would broadband on the XBox cost?

Thanks! I'm going to get either a Gamecube or an XBox, so this is vital info.

Brus
Jul 2, 2002, 09:30 PM
1.) I'm not sure but probably same for dreamcast at $15 dollars for 3 months for both xbox and gamecube (someone correct me if i'm wrong).

2.) It's MSRP for 34.99 and comes out on the 16th of Sep for the modem and 30th of sep for the BBA.

3.) XBOX already has the BBA but the cost of 12 months of xbox live is $50.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brus on 2002-07-02 19:32 ]</font>

HeeroX
Jul 2, 2002, 11:57 PM
He answered all the questions correctly, except for question number one, so I'll say.

1) for 30 days it will be 5 dollars, and for 90 days it will be 11 dollars. (and yes, this is offical)

.................. The modem coming out the 16th. If it does, I'll punch my self 20 times. I already know the USA version is gonna be delayed, just like USA Ver2 was 3 times. That's why I got the import.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HeeroX on 2002-07-02 21:59 ]</font>

Greg
Jul 3, 2002, 09:37 AM
On 2002-07-02 21:57, HeeroX wrote:

1) for 30 days it will be 5 dollars, and for 90 days it will be 11 dollars. (and yes, this is offical)

No, it's not. No official announcements have been made concering PSO for the GC in the US (obviously the version he is refering to) aside from the fact that it is comming out..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Greg on 2002-07-03 07:41 ]</font>

shinokou
Jul 5, 2002, 01:59 AM
god, ignore that xbox version... its not gonna have half the content of the GC version - except voice chat!

pso_darkknight
Jul 5, 2002, 04:27 AM
On 2002-07-04 23:59, shinokou wrote:
god, ignore that xbox version... its not gonna have half the content of the GC version - except voice chat!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif x-box version is not complete?!
if you doubt about buying a GC or a X-box i would said buy a GC if you want to play Pso
but i got them both http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif i buy X-box for the game Buffy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

GhoStar
Jul 5, 2002, 10:08 AM

Uh-oh. I say just RUN! He can smell an XBox put-down from in the main Forum Index. Just RUN! RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!!

Rubesahl
Jul 5, 2002, 11:08 AM
On 2002-07-04 23:59, shinokou wrote:

Look Mr.Knowitall, DO YOU WORK ON SONIC TEAM GAMCE DEVELOPING OFFICES???? NO RIGHT?! Well shut the hell up! I'll give you right to say that once there's an official announcement! But until then shut yer trap. To make it more clear for those deciding. Just pick the one you like best and there. If you want, wait till they release more information about the Xbox version to be sure. I too have both systems and I'm getting GC Import and you don't see me bashing the other version. I'd be just the same if Xbox version were to come first and then GC @___@ Now shut up~