PDA

View Full Version : Little Questions.

Fei_Yin_Mini
Sep 26, 2004, 08:15 PM
Yeah, I ask alot of questions, those who have seen my posts know this. But my mother, who plays PSO, wanted to know two things. Are there any other way to get coins becides those episode 2 endless (as i cann them), and why is the Ragol Ring a hard to get scape doll? (supposedly, too scared to find out if its true)

Eanae
Sep 26, 2004, 08:22 PM
All I got out of that was the ragol ring which there is a guide for, and is online only.

Skorpius
Sep 26, 2004, 08:34 PM
1.) Some people got extra coins for no reason, even if they didnt play PW quests. So, yes, there IS a way to get coins, but it's pretty random.

2.) Ragol Ring is an overglorified Scape Doll.

Gjl
Sep 27, 2004, 11:02 AM
On 2004-09-26 18:34, Skorpius wrote:
1.) Some people got extra coins for no reason, even if they didnt play PW quests. So, yes, there IS a way to get coins, but it's pretty random.

2.) Ragol Ring is an overglorified Scape Doll.

1. That was a glitch I believe. Only way to get coins at the moment is by doing those quests.

2. Yes that's what the author said. The author just wants to know WHY it is like that.

Who knows why it's like that? Sonic Team are just plain weird at times.

Armok
Sep 27, 2004, 11:14 AM
Ragol ring revives you when you die but disappears in the process. It does this even if you have scape dolls in your inventory. Therefore first unlucky Megid hit, high def no knock down multi hit or one Mericol blast and its gone for good. Which is why its not worth the effort as even high lv players die at least once a day. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Blue-Hawk
Sep 27, 2004, 08:28 PM
On 2004-09-27 09:14, Armok wrote:
Ragol ring revives you when you die but disappears in the process. It does this even if you have scape dolls in your inventory. Therefore first unlucky Megid hit, high def no knock down multi hit or one Mericol blast and its gone for good. Which is why its not worth the effort as even high lv players die at least once a day. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Even if it's unequipped?

Gjl
Sep 28, 2004, 01:58 PM
On 2004-09-27 18:28, Blue-Hawk wrote:

On 2004-09-27 09:14, Armok wrote:

Even if it's unequipped?

Now why would you ever want to carry one of the damn things unequipped? I mean FSOD for one thing makes you lose all your unequipped items, which is where most people get their Ragol Rings (yes PSO+ lets you get it offline, I know). The effort to get a Ragol Ring is also FAR more than what it takes to get a little scape doll, so why would you purposely carry the damn thing just to act as a yellow texted Scape Doll?

Anyway I doubt very much it revives you if it's unequipped. I mean does your mag revive you when it's unequipped? Hah, no - that wouldn't make sense.