PDA

View Full Version : New Char

Miroku77
Sep 27, 2004, 01:36 AM
Im gunna make a new char, a ranger, i think that im gunna make a RAmarl. How does that class fare in ult. ive never been a ranger, but im gunna get most of my needed weps with my Purplenum Fonewm. im gunna get

Frozen shooter from Hideltorr
Spread needle from Marlin
I also need one more wep for her.

Im going to make her Yellowboze because i need one of those anyway. Im bacially just making this post to get opinions on that character. Plz post soon because i want to start her and lvl her up fast.

Eihwaz
Sep 27, 2004, 01:38 AM
Yellowboze RAmarl should do just fine. Purplenum is a great ID to find RAnger weapons with. Go with that Frozen Shooter and Spread Needle, and also hunt down a Yasminkov9000M.

Then make your RAmarl, pwn things, etc. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Miroku77
Sep 27, 2004, 02:55 AM
Ya well i already have a purplenum, so ill probably find it on him and then give it to her. Shes lvl 8 and is yellowboze. Now from experience, what is the fastest way to hit lvl 80, just doing ttf over and over or getting to ult offine and the lvling there.

Vielka
Sep 27, 2004, 06:29 AM
On 2004-09-27 00:55, Miroku77 wrote:
Ya well i already have a purplenum, so ill probably find it on him and then give it to her. Shes lvl 8 and is yellowboze. Now from experience, what is the fastest way to hit lvl 80, just doing ttf over and over or getting to ult offine and the lvling there.

leveling online is soo much quicker than doing it offline. If you find a team thats up for it, doing multiple ttfs will level you up very fast. Another popular way of leveling, is just doing all of ep1 or ep2 online than a quest right after.. gl happy lvling

shingo
Sep 27, 2004, 11:07 AM
kepp on beating ruins with a higher player you get lots Exp that way offline

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shingo on 2004-09-27 09:08 ]</font>

Luis
Sep 29, 2004, 11:25 AM
also get a baranz launcher, if you can.

darthsaber9x9
Sep 29, 2004, 12:44 PM
On 2004-09-29 09:25, Luis wrote:

forget that, you really won't need one with a spread needle, frozen shooter and yasminkov 9000m

Gjl
Sep 29, 2004, 02:25 PM
On 2004-09-29 10:44, darthsaber9x9 wrote:

On 2004-09-29 09:25, Luis wrote:

forget that, you really won't need one with a spread needle, frozen shooter and yasminkov 9000m

Spread Needle is boring to look at though =/. Plus Baranz Launcher is perhaps the better option online due to damage cancel. In big teams a Spread Needle might actually undermine your speed by cancelling out some shots. At least with a Baranz Launcher there is a lower chance of this happening. Slower, stronger bullets are probably better online unless you have an S-Rank Needle with a special like Zalure or Beserk.

Ketchup345
Sep 29, 2004, 02:42 PM
On 2004-09-29 12:25, Gjl wrote:
Spread Needle is boring to look at though =/. Plus Baranz Launcher is perhaps the better option online due to damage cancel. In big teams a Spread Needle might actually undermine your speed by cancelling out some shots. At least with a Baranz Launcher there is a lower chance of this happening. Slower, stronger bullets are probably better online unless you have an S-Rank Needle with a special like Zalure or Beserk.

Damage cancel doesn't matter much outside of C-Mode (except when it is happening all the time). And Spread Needle is good to look at if your RAmarl has the right costumes (one of the black ones and a Purple Ring go great with it).

Baranz Launcher though is quite slow, and supposedly often misses the target due to bullet speed (especially useless if there is noone else that have the enemies either flinching or distracted).

I have never seen a team of RAngers ever be slowed down by Spread Needles (and these include times when it was games of 2+ RAmarls, for some reason I rarely ever play with other RAnger types).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-09-29 12:50 ]</font>

Gynn_Rei
Oct 3, 2004, 09:57 AM
Everyone keeps talking about damage cancel, blarg. Just get yourself a good shot, rifle and a mechgun. Preferable a GOD/ARM and a strong and powerful mag.