PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to have to ask, but I need some help.

SighterFoxFH
Jul 3, 2002, 02:27 AM
I got PSOv1 quite awhile ago, and everything was fine and dandy. Then PSOv2 came along, and I never was able to get online with it. Recently, however, I've been trying to play v1, and I keep getting a maintenance error whenever I try to connect. I've looked on countless websites, and many posts on this forum, yet I can't find any information that can help. Are the servers finally down, or is there something else I can try? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks muchly.

CodeName62
Jul 3, 2002, 09:35 PM
Well, I don't own version 2, so I don't think I can help you on your problem. However, I still play PSO version 1 online. From what I see, the PSO Servers are up and running. So, it's not that the PSO servers are down. My guess, is that it is your ISP that is causing the problem. What ISP are you using for your dreamcast?

SighterFoxFH
Jul 3, 2002, 09:42 PM
I'm using Verizon. I had no problems with it up to v2, but that is most likely unrelated.

CodeName62
Jul 3, 2002, 09:46 PM
Well, as time progresses things change. Are you still able to surf the internet with your dreamcast, using your browser?

SighterFoxFH
Jul 3, 2002, 11:58 PM
Actually, I have good news. My friend has an account with Stargate, and is letting me use it. Not only does PSOv1 work, but so does v2 as well! Definitely thanks, though, CodeName62, I appreciate that someone took the time to help. *happily plays v2 online for the first time ever*

CodeName62
Jul 4, 2002, 12:31 AM
Hey no problem man. That's what this forum is all about. Well it's good to hear that you are back online. I'll see you around. Later