PDA

View Full Version : Force decks........ugh...

Dark-Sakura
Sep 28, 2004, 12:33 AM
as with battle mode on esp 1 and 2 so as esp 3 continues with fos being very annoying...and i notice ALOT of people use them...even most jps....i for one thin its very annoying t have to put 2+ patince in every single deck....all day long all i see is memoru with sorcers and all rappys. or inolis with clubs of lucanioms...or how ever its spelt...

ill randomly watch turneys and most of the time ill see 2-3 inolis and a gluster...dont get me wrong force decks are fun for the obvious reasons of them being easy to use, but picking one every battle or every other battle is just stupid, if you depend on only force deck i think you need to look at other decks..and some times i feel like slaping any person i see with a memoru..i ALWAYS expect a sorercer or al rappy to come out and EVERY memoru iv seen has not dissapointed me in pulling out one of the 2 out or deldepths! patince only kills 5 damage but monsters like gran sorercerx2 do far to much damage for it to be of any use, and inversion only works half of the time..i thought about ac disrupter but becuase of the del depths that dosnt really help either.....what does anyone think a perfect anti force deck would be without having to sacrafice the things you need incase you dont fight forces. (which is rare)

Capricornus
Sep 30, 2004, 09:41 AM
On 2004-09-27 22:33, Dark-Sakura wrote:
as with battle mode on esp 1 and 2 so as esp 3 continues with fos being very annoying...and i notice ALOT of people use them...even most jps....i for one thin its very annoying t have to put 2+ patince in every single deck....all day long all i see is memoru with sorcers and all rappys. or inolis with clubs of lucanioms...or how ever its spelt...

ill randomly watch turneys and most of the time ill see 2-3 inolis and a gluster...dont get me wrong force decks are fun for the obvious reasons of them being easy to use, but picking one every battle or every other battle is just stupid, if you depend on only force deck i think you need to look at other decks..and some times i feel like slaping any person i see with a memoru..i ALWAYS expect a sorercer or al rappy to come out and EVERY memoru iv seen has not dissapointed me in pulling out one of the 2 out or deldepths! patince only kills 5 damage but monsters like gran sorercerx2 do far to much damage for it to be of any use, and inversion only works half of the time..i thought about ac disrupter but becuase of the del depths that dosnt really help either.....what does anyone think a perfect anti force deck would be without having to sacrafice the things you need incase you dont fight forces. (which is rare)

Some cards Im thinking of, which could be just as usefull against a FO deck as it would be against any non FO deck are:

Avert: blocks any low cost monsters or items (for a HP+5, except weapons or action cards with a fixed AP), many FOs like to use a laconium or pal rappy

Aegis: almost all Inolis decks do have megid, because it only costs them 4 points to cast. Aegis counters the instant death on 1 of your weps, but can also block many attacks from weapons or items like Yami, Soul eater, Red Partisan, Mil Lilly,...

Cancel: Completely blocks a gi-or rabarta (a tech all FO like to use because of its freeze ability), including the feeze condition. Can also block some action cards like hp halve,..

duel guard: completely blocks a card with the same ap as yours (can be handy if you have weps equipped with low atp that match most FO weps)

Punch guard: blocks the FOs gi-or razonde partially and can also be used against any other rampage action card-monster.

These are the 5 ones Im thinking of and did really fine for me against FO or non FO battles.

Joltox
Sep 30, 2004, 10:03 AM
And if you are trying to block the entire attack just use a resist(blocks +10), Native, AB, Machine, Dark, Sword, Gun, or Cane Guards depending on the deck you choose and the situation that you are in.