PDA

View Full Version : 1st try of early ultimate offline

digigram
Sep 28, 2004, 02:35 PM
Well. I got bored while playing offline. started a new RAcast and decided to try to get to ultimate the earliest level I possibly could. This is the first time I had got bored enough to do this.. so don't laugh.

Had variables of dragon/HP's, ogre/power++'s and metal body's.. resist/devil's didn't work too great on falz for some reason. Anyhow... with a bravace and a charge launcher I found, I beat VH falz at level 43. Leveled up to 44 after I beat him... after many many scape dolls... ugh.. thought I wasn't going to be able to.

I'm not asking any questions.. just thought I'd share.

I can get online still, but since I moved I have only been playing offline for some reason.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2004-09-28 12:35 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Sep 28, 2004, 02:45 PM
On 2004-09-28 12:35, digigram wrote:
resist/devil's didn't work too great on falz for some reason.

That's because Resist/Devils only effect Megid's chance to work. They give EDK, and Dark Falz does either Light (ELT), Fire (EFR), Ice (EIC) or set damage.

Tycho
Sep 28, 2004, 03:36 PM
It's Resist Devil, not Devil Resist (like Devil Battle to God Battle). o.o
And that's pretty good actually. I think it would be hard on a Racast, with crap items.

digigram
Sep 28, 2004, 07:46 PM
umm ... who said devil/resist? anyhow.. I had a resist/holy which did a little, but since I only had one, i just used another dragon/hp instead.

oh..and the mag I statred with on that character, in mid process of leveling to ultimate, made a nidra (that is, stopped, gave to my FOmale pinkal and voila). not too happy with it.. but it only has 5 defense. (not happy with it because nidra is fugly) I like rati and diwari most.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2004-09-28 17:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2004-09-28 17:51 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 30, 2004, 03:51 PM
On 2004-09-28 12:35, digigram wrote:
Well. I got bored while playing offline. started a new RAcast and decided to try to get to ultimate the earliest level I possibly could. This is the first time I had got bored enough to do this.. so don't laugh.

Had variables of dragon/HP's, ogre/power++'s and metal body's.. resist/devil's didn't work too great on falz for some reason. Anyhow... with a bravace and a charge launcher I found, I beat VH falz at level 43. Leveled up to 44 after I beat him... after many many scape dolls... ugh.. thought I wasn't going to be able to.

I'm not asking any questions.. just thought I'd share.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2004-09-28 12:35 ]</font>

Right on!

A nice HIT % drain HP series handgun(from the shop!) would've been nice for DF and maybe could've saved you some Scape Dolls. You can tag him when he's glowing for some HP restore; Fire series handguns work as well-but do less damage.

Also don't forget about running into the area, dropping Dimates and other healing items(being an andriod at DF sometimes requires this when soloing).
That is of course unless his Grants or claw swipes were killing you in one hit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Gjl
Oct 2, 2004, 03:54 AM
Nice job. I haven't heard anyone get an android into Ult that low, especially with those kind of items.

digigram
Oct 2, 2004, 12:13 PM
Was a pain in the ass. I was doing horrible damage in VH ruins.

Gynn_Rei
Oct 3, 2004, 10:32 AM
When I got to ultimate with my RAcast... he was already 78. Because I was so frustrated of not getting that Spirit Garment of that Gibbles in Vhard Mountain I kept on playing for at least 160 runs... it sure paid of.

digigram
Oct 3, 2004, 01:38 PM
I love androids. I believe I actually play primarily with androids..

like so:
Dorothy = 137 or so RAcaseal (this is hard, being in ultimate online and at lvl:100-110, couldn't even damage more than 100 in F'ing ULT forest, because RAcaseals are so god damned weak)
Digigram = 124? HUcast kicks the anus.
Microdot = now I think lvl:76 - RAcast the one I got to ULT at 43-44.
Solice = RAcaseal, lvl 5 haha just started.

the other characters I have gotten to ULT, I just suck with, and they are ALL human (RAmar, RAmarl, FOmar)

I'm horrible without traps... although Shifta und Deband are great, I just like the ability to say "F you mofucka" and drop an ice trap and use spread needle on a group of 5 people so that the Stun and ICE last 8 seconds instead of 4.. they all dead. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

which reminds me.. anyone know if that is only an Xbox thing. When you freeze trap a group, then use the Spread needle special on them while they are frozen, that they stay in ice as for the time the Ice lasts but then the timing for the needle special kicks in, lasting about 8 seconds. Simply, the ICE sound... like "klink, klink, klink, MELT".. doesn't sound until AFTER 4 seconds, and they are still in ice. lasting another 4 seconds due to the Stun special..

try it.. it's interesting.