PDA

View Full Version : Evil? No! Just Annoying!

WashuSaotome2
Jul 3, 2002, 08:07 AM
Hello mooks! It is II, the great Washu Tanooki Saotome! I just want to say that I miss you all! (Esp. VitaminD and Watashiwa *Did I spell that right?*) Anyway, you mods keep up the good work, and all of you cute guys keep being cute! And one more thing...Link rocks! See ya later!

P.S. Hey Guile...Called ya last week and I was angry due to the fact that your brother hung up on me! Um...Bye *Love* ^-^

Greg
Jul 3, 2002, 09:29 AM
didn't you kill yourself?

watashiwa
Jul 3, 2002, 09:35 AM
On 2002-07-03 07:29, Greg wrote:
didn't you kill yourself?

LOL, what?

Anyway, good to hear the great news in your other thread! Take care, if you're just stopping by for a quick post, otherwise "Welcome Back"!

Hehe.

WashuSaotome2
Jul 3, 2002, 09:56 AM
I have a feeling that this reply is going to screw up my plan...for...getting my....new...um...nevermind...*Runs away*

Greg
Jul 3, 2002, 09:58 AM
it was a few months ago and s/he posted pretending to be his/her sister saying that s/he killed his/herself. It was totally funny because it happened after the snapple bullshit and the deathkiller stuff so s/he was the 3rd person to fake their own death. No one believed him/her and s/he just got flamed for being a dumbass.

watashiwa
Jul 3, 2002, 10:05 AM
I forgot. >.>

Doesn't matter now, though. That's old shit, imho.

WashuSaotome2
Jul 3, 2002, 10:33 AM
You know what...I was only being evil... That's what power hungry mongrels do...Make people angry for their enjoyment...

Ian D
Jul 3, 2002, 11:52 PM
On 2002-07-03 08:33, WashuSaotome2 wrote:
You know what...I was only being evil... That's what power hungry mongrels do...Make people angry for their enjoyment...

I HATE XBOX! I HATE GAMECUBE! I HATE PS2! I HATE YOUR MOM!

I am the king of mongrels!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 4, 2002, 01:01 AM
ARGH MATEY! Calm down Blackbeard. I wouldn't like to talk to you via PSO voice chat. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nerd
Jul 4, 2002, 01:23 AM
I miss Deathkiller...