PDA

View Full Version : The Red Weapons Message

Darrin
Jul 3, 2002, 11:01 AM
When I got some Red Weapons I saw a letter in the message my brother said it spells "HEATHCLIFF" or something and He said its been Red Ring Ricos favorite TV show is this true

FinalMasterM
Jul 3, 2002, 11:08 AM
On 2002-07-03 09:01, Darrin wrote:
When I got some Red Weapons I saw a letter in the message my brother said it spells "HEATHCLIFF" or something and He said its been Red Ring Ricos favorite TV show is this true

LOL!! No, if I'm not mistaken its FLOWEN's first name, not sure of the story behind it tho.

Wewt
Jul 3, 2002, 11:12 AM
I love your brother, he actually made you question whether or not this is true.

SLyNKee
Jul 3, 2002, 02:47 PM
I believe HeathCliff was the name of one of the guys who worked on the game, thus its his own little way of putting himself in the game

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Jul 3, 2002, 04:11 PM
I remember seeing thata year ago. I was wondering "HeathCliff? the cartoon cat? whats he doing in PSO?"

ShadowNeo
Jul 3, 2002, 04:34 PM
I believe HeathCliff was the name of one of the guys who worked on the game, thus its his own little way of putting himself in the game

I doubt that, if anyone would have their name spelled out by weapons it would be Yuji Naka, I mean a guy who worked on the game called HeathCliff, come on... it is to do with the guy Flowens as was said before.

spawn
Jul 3, 2002, 05:50 PM
Who made this stupid thing up, Heathcliff has nothing to do with Flowen/Wren from the past Phantasy Star games. Heathcliff is the weapons black smith from one of the jp quests. Drop this Flowen theory because it's instulting to the Phantasy Star series as a whole.

Wren
Jul 3, 2002, 10:40 PM
Wren is da coolest PS character EVA!

Dangerous55
Jul 3, 2002, 11:20 PM
On 2002-07-03 20:40, Wren wrote:
Wren is da coolest PS character EVA!

Ya, but he is the WORST member of PSOW. Sure is ugly too.

Deathscythealpha
Jul 4, 2002, 06:17 PM
In the retiring hunter quest, doesnt the hunter who wants 100 kills go on about is friend Heathcliff?