PDA

View Full Version : EP3: What i would like to Happen (What about you??)

RebirthFlame
Sep 30, 2004, 10:37 AM
Hmmm.
Online lobby music is cool, But ive noticed that they hardly change anything at all, Sure SEGA/Sonic Team change the lobby, but what does that matter?? (Well it does matter but not Much, Only if you spend a long time there)
Sega should spend more time checking out what goes down on Phantasy Star Online and do frequent updates and add new download quests to EP1&2/EP3. What was the point of that feature if its Hardly used??
Im pretty down that Sega cant be bothered to get rid of FSODers as they cause great annoyance to us all.
(Im sorry if this is annoying)
Sega should add more Quests to EP1&2 and EP3 to keep the players interested... or its not worth paying that amount of money for the License to play ONLINE just to get corrupted/FSODed (Unless you wanna see ya friends on it THEN its worth it).. ((Sorry if this has already been posted))
What do you think?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RebirthFlame on 2004-09-30 08:38 ]</font>

PJ
Sep 30, 2004, 07:41 PM
I think people should get off ST's back. They made a wonderful game, and not only that, but they're also working on other games... (Now, this thread is NOT for arguing about Sonic Heroes, but that game was unfortunately underrated >.>).

Not to mention, people should be happy about all the recent updates. PW #1-3 and Respective Tommorrow in around 2 months. And I hear these quests are actually good (They should be... being in Episode 2 setting instead of Episode 1 for a change >_>)

RebirthFlame
Oct 1, 2004, 03:40 AM
Im referring to EP3 more than EP 1 and 2

PJ
Oct 1, 2004, 10:57 AM
On 2004-10-01 01:40, RebirthFlame wrote:
Im referring to EP3 more than EP 1 and 2

Yeah, that's true.

I can imagine an Episode 3 challenge mode where they give you some loser deck and you have to find the strategy in it to win.

...I can imagine SRank Story Characters... =3

Gjl
Oct 2, 2004, 03:23 AM
The problem is that while the PSO 1&2 community consists of Vega + a couple of small legit blocks, PSO 3 only has Vega http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif (not including the JP blocks anyway). All the loser kids watch all the spammers in action and think 'wow they're so cool, I want to be just like them' leading to more spammers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif.

What I just love is how they INTENTIONALLY removed from the EU version the two E-Rank cards you are supposed to win from completing the two downloadable quests. I don't know if that's a 'fuck you' from Sonic Team or just another show of incompetence.

At one time it looked like they were going to do something, but then the 'Online Abuse Form' turned out to be a puppet for people to vent their anger out on. Unless something DID happen of course.

BTW: The lobby music pisses me off http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gjl on 2004-10-02 01:24 ]</font>