PDA

View Full Version : Wahoo im back from camp...:p

OMAR
Jul 3, 2002, 11:30 AM
well im finally back froma 2 week "adventure" as they call it...actually it was with my church so it was a church camp...but aside from all the services it was as far away from church as could be:) well the first week was english camp and the second week was spanish camp (im hispanic even though i dnt speak a work of spanish..lol but i do understand spanish so thats jwhy i stayed for the spanish camp...and also thats when all the hot girls go!) well anyway it was kinda fun..the camp was in Hackettstown NJ (sp?) anyway it up north and its about 2 1/2 hours from my house which is in vineland nj...the camp was fun..i made some new friends..people from lakewood Nj...they were cool especially the 2 girls that they brought with them..OMG they were so freaking hot...god i wish i could just do them all...but i have no "game" as people say:p and even if i did i still wouldnt get a girl:p lol hahah anyway .....since im seveth day adventist...which is just like any other religion except we go to church on saturday...so on the last day (saturday) OMG!!! boy was i praising the lord..LOL man.....of course the girls werent as hot as the girls on this board;) but they were nice!...but anyway im back for whoever cares *nobody cares* lol..also i got stuntman when i got back..its a pretty good game...but very hard...well..hard enough...im on the third movie..blood oath..its a good game...and im getting a cable modem sometime next week...wahoo im so happy...comcast cable:) who will i see on SOCOM? and i have another question....do i get the network adapter for the ps2 with SOCOM or do i get the network adapter with mario sunshine..? man i would get all three but school starts like the next week and need to buy clothes and..lol study..lol...i mean i would still get mario like later...but i wouldnt get socom later since its online and if i get it later then everyone will be ten times better than me....so should i get socom..then get mario like a month later or do i just forget about socom? and damn pso comes out the next month...followed by metroid...and mechassault...and kingdom hearts...and damn to many freaking games!!! anyway hi everyone im back:):):):) LOL

Dangerous55
Jul 3, 2002, 11:43 AM
Slow down there bucko, your rambling. But its good that your back, when does school start for you? I though you wrote next week...

CodeName62
Jul 3, 2002, 12:11 PM
Hey there, and welcome back. It's good to hear that you enjoyed yourself while you were gone. I don't know to much about SOCOM, or Mario Sunshine. So I wouldn't be much help in your decesion in which one to get. Well, enjoy your last few days, before you go back to school. Later

OMAR
Jul 3, 2002, 12:37 PM
oops..sorry about the rammbling or whatever...but no school starts the week after mario a socom come out...the games come out i believe like august 27th or 28th and i start school sept 5th...so u see school is around the corner when these games come out and getting both would be kinda bad:p especially since pso comes out mid september:( anyway gracias (spanish for thanks:p) lol for the um welcome..wahooooo..oh yeah im going to the phillies and mets game today:) yep i hope the mets spank the phillies again..lol but the only reason im going is to see the mets and the fireworks at the end...phillies suck to bad...lol...i should just go with my yankees jersey if i wasnt afraid of getting beat up by all the drunks..LOL..

Falkon
Jul 3, 2002, 01:23 PM
Nice to have you back. I think. Glad you had fun at camp.

Dangerous55
Jul 3, 2002, 02:18 PM
On 2002-07-03 10:37, OMAR wrote:
phillies suck

I hate to say it, buy yeah, they do. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
but they got 2 players on the All-Star team, Rolins, and Rollins. And Rollins is gonna leave soon. Heh. Ill be watching that game today.