PDA

View Full Version : Should I make my BKB now?

Malfunction
Oct 1, 2004, 02:08 PM
Recently a friend of mine gave me a spare MKB.(Legit. Woo!) Yesterday I got enough PDs to buy the Blue Black Stone.(and I did. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)It has 20 A. Beast. Should I make it a BKB or wait until I find one of my own? With hit, preferably.

If I shouldn't make the BKB right away, tell me what level a Hucaseal could survive Ult. Seabed.I'm currently 107 and last time I went in, a Recon killed me.

Hrith
Oct 1, 2004, 02:27 PM
MKB sucks, BKB sucks, that answers your question ? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

well I say it can wait for one with better stats if you want, but BKB is so powerful anyway...

hit% is tough on a MKB, very tough, best odds are Yellowboze Mericus, good luck.

Gjl
Oct 1, 2004, 03:24 PM
Keep the MKB IMO. BKB is just plain ugly and is only usable by hunters. MKB is pretty dull looking, but still better than the black stick. Give me a Demolition Comet any day. What a shame you blew all those PDs on the stone http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif.

Split
Oct 1, 2004, 05:01 PM
make it into a BKB and then GRIND its ass(+765 ATP with +80 grind). Any double saber type weapon except for the first three (Double Saber, Stag Cutlery, Twin Brand)is a great weapon, and in my opinion, a black stick is as badass as any weapon. Since youve got the stone, go for it!:)

Jason
Oct 1, 2004, 08:11 PM
I'm treasuring my Blue-black stone till I get myself a MKB with Hit %'s. Like Kef said, getting one with Hit %'s is tough.

I still have yet to get myself a slicer with at least 60% Hit for a Rainbow Baton with my Magic Stone of "Iritista" waiting in the check room for a very long time. -.-

Hrith
Oct 2, 2004, 04:32 AM
Twin Brand is a good weapon on a Ranger.

And if you're hunting MKB with hit, do not go Skyly or Redria, go Yellowboze !

Armok
Oct 2, 2004, 10:44 AM
Of all the twins the Double sabers the best. Just because its fo useable and steals tp at 60 per hit.

Although I'm Biased as I have found 2 with hit. Sweet

Also at high levels weopon atp power pales compared with base atp when shifta is applied. Therefore a Twin with hit always pwns any twin without.

So Stag Cutlery being the easiest twin to get wins the best high lv HU twin weopon award.

Tsudo_Plat
Oct 2, 2004, 01:24 PM
2 Words for you.

Charge.... Vulcans.

Nuff Said. If your going for pure power than just get Charge Vulcans with 50 on hit and thats all you will need to use for a VERY LONG time. Although I must admit using mechs over and over again gets extremely boring, extremely fast.... but if its pure power you want than use the mechs over BKB any day.

Malfunction
Oct 2, 2004, 01:51 PM
Well, I made the BKB. And I grinded it's ass as much as I could. About +37 or something. Then....FSOD. I have made the discovery of an Endless Falz Warp in TTF. Yay. I'm going to go beat ST with rusty metal poles now. Bye.

Fireal
Oct 2, 2004, 01:55 PM
Oh... my... God.
My sympathies are sooo with you.
Personally I don't see what these guys have against the BKB, it's a strong reliable weapon...
And not all people have the ATA to go splashing about Charge Mechs...
But you know, MKB isn't that hard to find...
So if you wanted an equally as good BKB again, you could probably get it relatively easy.

I never ever take uninsured items into the warp...

Malfunction
Oct 2, 2004, 01:58 PM
In 40 more levels I should be able to tolerate the Seabed. I should be able to make it past the Recons, anyway. And why should i hunt it with Yellowboze? Skyly and Whitill both have the same rate with their respective Meris.

Tsudo_Plat
Oct 2, 2004, 02:30 PM
On 2004-10-02 11:55, Fireal wrote:
Oh... my... God.
My sympathies are sooo with you.
Personally I don't see what these guys have against the BKB, it's a strong reliable weapon...
And not all people have the ATA to go splashing about Charge Mechs...
But you know, MKB isn't that hard to find...
So if you wanted an equally as good BKB again, you could probably get it relatively easy.

I never ever take uninsured items into the warp...

What are you talking about? My FOmar has the WORST ATA in the entire game and he OWNZ with Charge Gatlings. There should be NO arguement over which does more damage, so how can you say that BKB is better than Charge Vulcans in any way?

Gjl
Oct 2, 2004, 03:42 PM
Yellowboze finds weapons with percentages far easier, hit included. That's why http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

Malfunction
Oct 2, 2004, 05:19 PM
I doubt my Yellowboze friend would want to go up against 346 Mericuseseses, as the "breath" from any Mericarol variation kills him instantly on ult.