PDA

View Full Version : Why?

IamBob
Oct 1, 2004, 04:50 PM
Why does everyone get so pissy about teh forum rules... I know, I know you will probably say, "because without them, there would be chaos" But that isnt true, its you people who are always swearing and nagging about how this shouldn't be here and thats not teh right place to post that. Its really starting to make me mad at this site and a feeling to not use the forums anymore because mostSome of the people are jerks. And im sure there will be at least one who replys to this saying, "this should be in Off-Topic" or whatever, but my point is.... you can kindly tell people that its in the wrong forum... unlike some

read the fucking forum rules, you need to.
or

I think this goes in the rants section >_<

so please, I ask that hwanever you have to tell someone to put it in the right forum, do it nicly and NOT with a cold expression.

PS. this was not targeted to anyone that DOES say this stuff nicly, ty and good day!

Edit: I changed most to some

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IamBob on 2004-10-01 15:16 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Oct 1, 2004, 04:52 PM
Actually it should be in rants http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
BTW, I don't think that's true at all. I think most of the members here are pretty cool. The problem lies in the fact the some newer members are too lazy to actually look through guides/stickies/searches etc. to find answers. They also don't always pay attention to the different forums and repeatedly post topics in the wrong one.

For veteran members, it can get old quickly to see that happening over and over (especially when it's a member who does it over and over and is oblivious to what the proper procedure is.) Noone expects another member to memorize the rules, but it would help to at least browse over them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-10-01 15:42 ]</font>

IamBob
Oct 1, 2004, 05:22 PM
Oh, and this is NOT a rant, this is teh truth and a fact. Some people (who shall not be named, because i am a good person) do piss me off and make me want to bang my head on teh wall for hours on end just because they are freaking jerks and should get a life. But that doesn't mean i am talking about everyone here....

BTW, I don't think that's true at all. I think most of the members here are pretty cool.

Here read this part of my original topic again...

PS. this was not targeted to anyone that DOES say this stuff nicly, ty and good day!

See... I do not want to start anytrouble with teh good people here (like yourself), but instead teh bad people. And if noone else sees what I am talking about then I guess im just a paranoid freak... but thats besides teh point.

KaFKa
Oct 1, 2004, 05:38 PM
hey noob, read the fucking forum rules. you would then know what forum this needs to be in, and you would also know that making this thread would get you flamed to no end.

good day.

IamBob
Oct 1, 2004, 05:41 PM
^
|
| exactly why this was posted... btw he was teh |first quote >.< god... idiots (napoleon dynomyte)
|

PS. im no noob, just because i only have some 27 odd posts does not make me a noob, if anything u are teh noob who says shit like that, so stfu

one more edit... i dont care if i get flamed.. but so far i havent sooo... i guess u kno nothing.
also this is in teh correct forum, another proof ur a noob and i aint.

thank you again

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IamBob on 2004-10-01 15:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IamBob on 2004-10-01 15:45 ]</font>

IamBob
Oct 1, 2004, 05:55 PM
lol i found this in KaFKa's profile...

Dislikes: haters and hackers, theyre all the same

so does this mean he is a hacker??? Im confuesed cause he put himself in his own dislikes.... lol what an idiot, seriosly KaFKa get a freaking life

KaFKa
Oct 1, 2004, 06:18 PM
wow kid, do you want to get a warning that quick?

firstly, this is a rant, it has absolutely nothing to do with PSO, so tell me why it belongs in a PSO-ONLY forum?

secondly, try using whole, complete sentances. im not the one looking like an idiot when you use shorthand seemingly every other word on an internet forum. this isnt chat, fuckstick. you have all day to type out your responses.

thirdly, waging a personal war is against forum rules, and shouldnt be done regardless, let alone against me. drop it now to avoid angering a mod.

fourthly, tell me how i am a noob in comparison to you? please give me an intelligent answer kid. not some half-baked "stfu n00b" reply.

lastly, after posting this, i am sending a link to this thread to a mod, letting him/her deal with you, since i dont feel like arguing with a kid denser than dime.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KaFKa on 2004-10-01 16:20 ]</font>

RicoRoyal
Oct 1, 2004, 06:28 PM
A freaking hour since you made this thread and already I managed to get a freaking list on your childish ass.

1. This is a rant. You say this can't be a rant because what you say is true (fact). How does your original post being fact make it not a rant? Since when could a rant not have some truth in it? YOUR ORIGINAL POST IS A RANT. You keep acting like a child, so I will treat you like one. What does a rant and a rant forum share in common? Hmm? Do you know? Rants go in the fucking rant forum. Post a rant in the rant forum. The forum titled "Rants - Dead Horse Society" is where rants go. When you have rant, and you wish to put it somewhere, the rants forum is where it should go. Get it yet?
2. Do not repeatedly post in the wrong forum. Doing so is against forum rules. Continously disobeying this rule will earn you a warning. Again, since you don't seem to get it... warnings are not good. Warnings are bad. You do not want warnings. Warnings accumulate over time. Enough warnings will get you banned. You cannot, under any circumstance be unbanned. Being banned is bad. You do not want to get banned. Again, warnings are bad; therefore, breaking the rules is bad as well. Do not provoke the mods into having to warn you.
3. Do not doublepost. The edit button is right in front of your face, and I know you know how to use it.
4. Do not flamebait. It is against forum rules.
5. Do not flame. It is against forum rules.
READ THE FORUM RULES
READ THE FORUM RULES
READ THE FORUM RULES (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum)
(White text is good. White text is a link to another page. This white text leads to your salvation).
7. You are nothing special. I'm not either. I break the rules and my ass is gone. You break the rules, and your ass will be equally as gone as mine. A number of people get banned on a regular basis here. No one will miss you. Please, grow up or get the fuck out.

IamBob
Oct 1, 2004, 06:29 PM
fine, whatever, im done

plz lock or delete this post

this one is serious... i did not mean to start trouble... plz noone else reply to this if it is not locked by teh time you view it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IamBob on 2004-10-01 16:46 ]</font>

Dhylec
Oct 1, 2004, 07:30 PM
whether you wanna believe it or not, this IS a rant!
you dislike other members reminding you of reading the rules?
then read 'em & remember them so you can avoid making obvious mistakes

i have more to say, but it's been a long day & i'm tired, so i'll just have this locked

ABDUR101
Oct 1, 2004, 07:32 PM
Also, heres an idea, abit less hostility next time.

This is a forum, nothing more, nothing less. Just follow the rules and everything will be fine.