PDA

View Full Version : All right, what the hell is wrong.

TheOneHero
Oct 2, 2004, 09:24 PM
My sister was playing pso and this guy kept mailing her trying to her to be his girlfriend. After a few moments she asked me to go over there, everytime he pressed stuff in the menu would get selected by itself.

I thought something on the controller was messed up so I unplugged it and trie to see if any of the controls were pushed down into place or the joystick not in normal position. After making sure everything was fine I plugged it back in and pressed start. Once again it followed the same order. Immediately I soft reseted the gamecube.

When the title screen came up again, it went to online game, selected a character and confirmed that it wanted to play. I turned off the gamecube then back on again and still it does this. My rant and question is: What the hell is wrong. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Edit* Took out controller and it still does the same thing. Put in Different memory card does the same thing. However when I put a different game in it doesn't select the menu or do anything funky.

Is it possible that my PSO disc somehow got fucked up? Is there anyway to fix it without having to buy a new PSO disc?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-10-02 19:31 ]</font>

Scrub
Oct 2, 2004, 09:57 PM
Try holding in X, Y, and Start for about 5-10 seconds while the Control Stick and C-Stick is in neutral(not being moved).

I dunno if it'll work, but mine as well TRY it.