PDA

View Full Version : Happy Independence Day To Everyone

BaronLaw
Jul 4, 2002, 03:56 AM
As we celebrate this 4th of July, let's remember that our soldiers are risking their lives for our freedoms. The American democratic experiment is sturdy and will last for a long time to come if we remember the ideals upon which this nation was founded. For all its faults, the USA is truly the greatest country in the world. Happy Independence Day to everyone.

BaronLaw

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BaronLaw on 2002-07-04 01:59 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jul 4, 2002, 04:03 AM
*sticks happy-bag of lit firecrackers down Baronlaw's pants and runs out of thread*
The bigger and brighter the better!

*starts counting down with every step out of thread*
*pokes head back in*
Happy fourth..don't blow yourselves up!
*poof*

Disclaimer: Do not put fireworks down someone's pants...even if they tell or ask you to. It's bad...mmkay.

*EDIT*
Disclaimer for the idiots. HAH! Can't touch my ass with a lawsuit this time!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-07-04 02:04 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Jul 4, 2002, 08:54 AM
Very nice Baron. Happy 4th!

Falkon
Jul 4, 2002, 09:11 AM
Yes, Happy fourth of july, I hope yours will be better than mine will.

Rylios
Jul 4, 2002, 09:23 AM
Happy 4th of July
:: Hoping To Get Specailops To Dl::

OwenHimura
Jul 4, 2002, 09:30 AM
to you to man happy fouth of july http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Alielle
Jul 4, 2002, 10:27 AM
Thanks, BaronLaw.

I'm celebrating with a RUSH CONCERT!!! Holy crap, they're playing "By-Tor and the Snow Dog" tonight!!

*hyperventilates*

CodeName62
Jul 4, 2002, 10:28 AM
Yes, happy 4th of July to everybody. It's been 226 years of freedom.

Shrevn
Jul 4, 2002, 10:39 AM
Finally IT came! I cant wait for tonight see the fireworks!

Ian D
Jul 4, 2002, 11:04 AM
Happy fourth everyone, don't burn yourselves like I do every year.

Dangerous55
Jul 4, 2002, 01:19 PM
On 2002-07-04 09:04, Y0SHI wrote:
Happy fourth everyone, don't burn yourselves like I do every year.

Hah, too late! Yesterday we lite off firworks. And all of them were illegal, lol, Pennsylvania is scrict with that cause were so wooded. Well, lucky we have connections in Tennessee. There were these mortar things, came with a tube and like 20 grenade like things. Youw ould light the "grenade" and drop it in the tube, it would go off and fire up and explode in the air. Well we were about half way through them and 1 blew up inside the tube. So, the whole bottom of it was blown off, we tried to make a new bottom but there wasnt enough pressure, and it exploded about 2 feet off the ground, and I got hit with a giant spark that they give off when they explode. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SSJChenZhen
Jul 4, 2002, 01:24 PM
That was great baron law..*Sniff*

I thought fire works were legal in Penn..My cousin lives there and he lights them off like crazy.

LieutenantDwAnGStick
Jul 4, 2002, 01:42 PM
happy 4th of july everyone

ABDUR101
Jul 4, 2002, 03:02 PM
Yeah, PA laws for fireworks suck ass. No rockets, nothing that goes a distance, nothing that lets off to big an explosion.

Luckily, most of my dad's family live in Tennessee, and we take a nice little road trip to Maryland each year http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

..at the end of which we all meet by Lake Mead and have fun. The last year we went, they had alot of Roman Candles, and since the house of the family member we stay at is directly across the lake from the platform where all the fireworks are set off, we did'nt bother with getting anything too big.

..ok, I forgot about the cherry bombs, sorry.

Dead of night, cherry bombs exploding in the water around you as you sit on the dock http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Damn people, we did'nt catch a fish all night. o_O

Dangerous55
Jul 4, 2002, 03:55 PM
Well, some fireworks are legal in Penn. Mind you, there crap, like snakes and party poppers.

The 3 best things-(CHEAP things I mean)
Roman candles
Bottle Rockets
Fire Crackers are all ILLEGAL. Which sucks.

ragnar
Jul 4, 2002, 04:13 PM
On 2002-07-04 01:56, BaronLaw wrote:
As we celebrate this 4th of July, let's remember that our soldiers are risking their lives for our freedoms. The American democratic experiment is sturdy and will last for a long time to come if we remember the ideals upon which this nation was founded. For all its faults, the USA is truly the greatest country in the world. Happy Independence Day to everyone.

BaronLaw

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BaronLaw on 2002-07-04 01:59 ]</font>

oh man im sorry but that was funny i dont know bout greastest country in the world.

ABDUR101
Jul 4, 2002, 04:19 PM
On 2002-07-04 14:13, ragnar wrote:

On 2002-07-04 01:56, BaronLaw wrote:
For all its faults, the USA is truly the greatest country in the world.

oh man im sorry but that was funny i dont know bout greastest country in the world.

*smack*
You're killing the american pride in this thread, you english pipa!

*restrains himself from turning this into a big arguement about how America isn't really the greatest country in the world*

ragnar
Jul 4, 2002, 04:27 PM
*is glad abdur replied to this thread*

oh and to anyone who is going to flame me i really dont think america is the greastest country in the world and england is also not the greastest country in world.
and if u didnt catch it from abdur last post im english

LieutenantDwAnGStick
Jul 4, 2002, 04:52 PM
AHEM.... who needed our help in both world wars? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

screw it.. anyone know the national anthem for Zimbabwe.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vitamin_D
Jul 4, 2002, 04:56 PM
Happy Independence day indeed.

Dangerous55
Jul 4, 2002, 05:01 PM
Your own leaders said we were, so, I'll agree with them.

Alisha
Jul 4, 2002, 05:35 PM
happy 4th everyone oh and... uk is america's bitch!!!

ABDUR101
Jul 4, 2002, 05:38 PM
On 2002-07-04 15:01, Dangerous55 wrote:
Your own leaders said we were, so, I'll agree with them.

Unfortunately, ass kissing is not a trait of everyone.

Run Ragnar, they gotsa mob after joo! Run ya english pipa! Gypsy! You too! Pronto!

LieutenantDwAnGStick
Jul 4, 2002, 05:41 PM
Yea, tell us what happened with India?

How did u loose it again? did a lil old man take it away from you?

US is UK bitch? not according to the Revolutionary war

Alisha
Jul 4, 2002, 05:43 PM
um read my post again i said the uk is americas bitch

ABDUR101
Jul 4, 2002, 05:50 PM
On 2002-07-04 15:43, Alisha wrote:

Don't bother, he's just stooopid.

On 2002-07-04 15:41, LieutenantDwAnGStick wrote:
Yea, tell us what happened with India?

How did u loose it again? did a lil old man take it away from you?

Actually, India ripped itself from the UK. Just like those who left England came to North America. Then terrorised all the natives and downtroddened all the other races.

My god, I'm so happy to be an Amelican!
*goes and gets drunk just because*

*EDIT*
Damn you PSOW and failing..damn you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-07-04 15:51 ]</font>

LieutenantDwAnGStick
Jul 4, 2002, 07:11 PM
On 2002-07-04 15:43, Alisha wrote:

o shit my bad
..(flies to UK and appoligizes while getting horse whipped by the UK embasy)