PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Enemy Parts Conversion Question

Anavel
Oct 3, 2004, 06:14 PM
I did a search of the forums here and and found someone else having the same problem as me, but in this previous persons thread there was no definite answer to his/her problem. Basically I am useing the GCN version of pso. I followed the instructions of the enemy parts conversion guide and in both Dr.Osto's research quest and in Unsealed door upon talking to montague he says somthing about Elanor's emotions and I am not able to give any enemy parts to him. Can someone please help me out?

Eanae
Oct 3, 2004, 06:16 PM
On 2004-10-03 16:14, Anavel wrote:
I did a search of the forums here and and found someone else having the same problem as me, but in this previous persons thread there was no definite answer to his/her problem. Basically I am useing the GCN version of pso. I followed the instructions of the enemy parts conversion guide and in both Dr.Osto's research quest and in Unsealed door upon talking to montague he says somthing about Elanor's emotions and I am not able to give any enemy parts to him. Can someone please help me out?

You need to talk to elenor in Fake in Yellow before he will convert parts.

Anavel
Oct 3, 2004, 06:19 PM
I did do that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Eanae
Oct 3, 2004, 06:24 PM
Link me to the guide (i cant find it), and I'll see if I can see anything done wrong.

VioletSkye
Oct 3, 2004, 06:59 PM
CONVERTING ENEMY PARTS TO WEAPONS (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=327)

Tsudo_Plat
Oct 3, 2004, 09:07 PM
On 2004-10-03 16:16, Eanae wrote:

You need to talk to elenor in Fake in Yellow before he will convert parts.

Elenor is not in The Fake in Yellow quest.

All you have to do is beat Secret Delivery, then Doc's Secret Plan. Then you can just convert parts in Doctor Osto's Research.

Hope that helps. =)

Seval
Oct 3, 2004, 10:04 PM
Elenor is in the fake in yellow quest, I should know, from doing hundreds of runs through it. She's by the teleporter to the principal's office.

Tsudo_Plat
Oct 3, 2004, 11:04 PM
On 2004-10-03 20:04, Seval wrote:
Elenor is in the fake in yellow quest, I should know, from doing hundreds of runs through it. She's by the teleporter to the principal's office.

...... >_> ...... <_< .... uhhh I knew that..

Regardless.... do what I said and you will be set.

Blue-Hawk
Oct 3, 2004, 11:17 PM
Talking to Elenor in Fake in Yerllow is completely irrelevent to making enemy weapons. Just follow the guides and you can do it. Trust me. I have been doing the parts making offline since release day on v1.

Ketchup345
Oct 4, 2004, 05:43 AM
On 2004-10-03 21:17, Blue-Hawk wrote:
Talking to Elenor in Fake in Yerllow is completely irrelevent to making enemy weapons. Just follow the guides and you can do it. Trust me. I have been doing the parts making offline since release day on v1.

Some people can't convert enemy parts if they did not talk to Elenor in FiY.

It may be necessary, it may not be. If you can't convert for some reason, try going back and talking to her.