PDA

View Full Version : Attention All PSO Players!

Zelutos
Oct 3, 2004, 07:43 PM
The Ring Rebellion is currently looking for all GCN PSO players. We don't care about levels or expirience. If you are a low level, we will train with you and make you an all-star in no time! If you wish to have more information, please PM me or post here! Thank you!

-Commander Serii

Giezus
Oct 6, 2004, 10:39 PM
Hmm, I used to be part of the RR (i think...). Anyway, I should be getting back online soon, and my old memory card with a lvl 100-ish RAmar. Cant remember what I had, but I guess I could...re-join, or something.

kevlar_pso
Nov 13, 2004, 01:13 PM
Yo G how about this. I'll hook up w/ya online and we can chat using Xbox Live from the main menu of the Xbox dashboard. I've been itching to do this for quite some time. This could be something that could pull me away from FFXI and Halo 2 even. I have at least one other person on my Gamertag list we can play with too. So send me a PM and we'll try to arrange a time to play.

Zelutos
Nov 25, 2004, 07:36 PM
We're a gamecube based PSO team.

Zelutos
Nov 25, 2004, 07:36 PM
Edited: posted the same thing twice.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2005-01-12 12:24 ]</font>

kizzycrew
Dec 2, 2004, 03:14 PM
hihi! I wouldn't mind joining your team. My char's name is kizzycrew, and im currently lvl 39.
I mostly hang around altair 4 and regulus 1 and 5.

If you see me about, say hi!

~~Kie

Zelutos
Dec 3, 2004, 04:14 PM
On 2004-12-02 12:14, kizzycrew wrote:
hihi! I wouldn't mind joining your team. My char's name is kizzycrew, and im currently lvl 39.
I mostly hang around altair 4 and regulus 1 and 5.

If you see me about, say hi!

~~Kie

Your already on a team though.

SquashDemon
Jan 11, 2005, 03:57 PM
Hello, I'm a GC player who is getting his modem either Saturday or Sunday (hopefully!) and I'd like to Join! I'm a level 10 HUmar with long black hair and black clothes named SquashDemon!
don't worry, I'm not a total weakling, my friend plays PSO with me frequently and he gave me a level 200 Bhirava (I think that's how it's spelled...)

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jan 11, 2005, 05:28 PM
Sure why not... Where do I sign up?

Zelutos
Jan 12, 2005, 03:23 PM
SquashDemon: Don't worry, low levels arn't a problem. We do training sessions with people if they want it.

ForceOfBrokenGlass: This post is enough to sign you up. Only one more step! I will send you an invite, and all you have to do is click the link, and BOOM, the RR is in your profile and you are officially part o' da team!

Kyo_X
Jan 12, 2005, 04:15 PM
hiya! after thinking for a long time. ive finally decided i wanna join RR. mainly b/c of the declining number of players on PSO. its getting a lot harder to find good people to play with nowadays. LOL. So..... where do i enlist? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zelutos
Jan 12, 2005, 06:04 PM
Like before, that is all you needed to say. I will send you the invite via PM.

SquashDemon
Jan 13, 2005, 07:20 PM
Cool, I'm in! so where do we meet?
I'm getting my modem on monday the 24th around noon GMT if anyone wants to meet me when I make my first online appearance

((edited because there was a problem with the modem's shipment))

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SquashDemon on 2005-01-14 19:21 ]</font>

Zelutos
Jan 15, 2005, 01:38 PM
Well, we will go anywhere you want.

Just remember, only four people can play at one time, so if you want to play with people, you can only play with 3 other people. So don't over-invite ^_~

SquashDemon
Jan 16, 2005, 02:09 AM
well, it turns out (and this time I'm 100% sure) I'm going to be online on Monday the 17th at 3, and Tuesday the 18th at noon GMT, I have never played online, but if you could meet me online to show me around, I'm sure it would be better than boarding a ship full of cheaters and getting FSOD, so if any members of Ring Rebellion want to meet me just PM me telling me when and which ship you will be at (Please use GMT)

Zelutos
Jan 16, 2005, 03:55 PM
Well, i would do it, the only problem is i have school until 3:30 pm my time....i think it's like MST time or something, so i dunno XD

SquashDemon
Jan 16, 2005, 05:23 PM
It's always something with my life...my phone line got hit by a tree and won't be up till about Friday, maby sooner...and I'm not sure but I think GMT is one hour behind MST...and 3:30 MST will work for me http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif now I don't know what the Ships/Blocks are called, but If you could post which ones you usually hang out in, I'll look for you...what does your char look like, and if you don't mind, I do like roleplaying, so is it okay if we roleplay when we meet...say...Friday at 4:00 on the Celstite (that is a ship right?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SquashDemon on 2005-01-17 19:07 ]</font>