PDA

View Full Version : Armor Poll

DiamondVR3
Jul 4, 2002, 02:29 PM
Of all the ver. 2 armor and shields which armor/shield combo do you think is the best: (1)in terms of stats, (2)the way it looks, and (3)how rare the items are. If you feel one armor/shield combo is the best in all 3 areas post that too.

Malkavian
Jul 4, 2002, 02:35 PM
Um i don't understand it completely....
Armor/shield combo? or just an armor and a shield?
My favourite armor is d.parts v1.01 for stats, droid exclusive
Favourite shield is kasami bracer for stats, look and.... well i don't like it being so rare but it is http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

TeamPhalanx
Jul 4, 2002, 03:10 PM
The combo I want the most are:

SAFETY HEART & LOVE HEART

The best combo is probably:

RED RING & FLAME GARMENT

Rhete
Jul 4, 2002, 03:11 PM
yellow ring and ultimate frame

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 4, 2002, 04:45 PM
Celestial shield and celestial armor... best things I've seen without them being cheat items =^-^=. Chu chu fiber loses, due to no slots =>_<=.

Alisha
Jul 4, 2002, 05:25 PM
flowens frame+flowens sheild+flowens sword==L33T!!!!!!!!!!!
<----- is not being sarcastic

Defend
Jul 4, 2002, 05:37 PM
Celestial Armour and Yellow Ring is the best I can come up with hehe.. my dream is Lum Field and Standstill Shield.. I like my DFP.

I like that Regen Parts thingo too, it had a cool effect, and worked quite nice in Ult forest.. EVP low enough to get your HP constantly going up and down. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Malkavian
Jul 5, 2002, 08:34 AM
yeah the regenerate was fun, you could keep being hit all the time w/o die hehe

Daikarin
Jul 5, 2002, 10:18 AM
How much HP does REGENERATE GEAR restore to you when you evade attacks?

Crawurm
Jul 5, 2002, 08:35 PM
I prefered the Sense Plate and Sacrad Gaurd combo ( see traps and immune to status effects ) but i also use a 4slot Ultimate Frame with a White Ring ( i might switch the ring for something else )

Shadow_Blade
Jul 5, 2002, 08:39 PM
Nothing compares to the good ol' trusty frame and barrier combo. Top it off with a 10% to native saber and you'll be all set.