PDA

View Full Version : Item: Ideal Equipment

Joshie
Oct 5, 2004, 07:55 AM
Well if you can equip any weapon, armor, mag in the game what would it be? Please list all the characters you have, with the items you have or want to use. Pics of your char would be nice to if we can see all of your armor and stuff.

Think of this like dream equipment

Thanks, Joshie

Tsudo_Plat
Oct 5, 2004, 12:07 PM
Hmmm, well if I could equip ANYTHING in the game on my FOmar, regardless of requirements... this would be his set-up: (note some of this stuff he actually can equip)

Busta
FOmar

Weapons:
Meteor Cudgel
Bringer's Rifle
Rainbow Baton
Imperial Pick

Armor:
Smoking Plate
God/Sweetness ( =P )
God/Awesomeness ( =P )
Cure/Unit
God/Battle

Etc.:
Kasami Bracer
Rati

Now for the stuff that I want him to have that he can actually equip!

Busta
FOmar

Weapons:
Berserk Vulcans (50% Hit at least)
Rainbow Baton (60% Hit at least)
Plantain Huge Fan (30% Hit at least)
Holy Ray
S-Rank Twin (Berserk Special)

Armor:
Aura Field
God/HP
God/HP
Cure/Paralysis
God/Battle

Etc.:
Attribute Wall (Is there actually anything better?)
Nidra

DezoPenguin
Oct 5, 2004, 12:13 PM
Attribute Wall (Is there actually anything better?)

Tripolic Shield, mayhap (Light Relief for those pesky EDK situations).

Gjl
Oct 5, 2004, 12:29 PM
S-Parts 2.01 would own on a melee FOmar http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif. +15 ATA is awesome.

Armok
Oct 5, 2004, 03:26 PM
I would like srank needles to be useable by a hucast like on dc. Also a Rifle type equipable by a hucast.

I would truelly be unstoppable given those 2 types of weopon weopons

Gynn_Rei
Oct 5, 2004, 03:29 PM
Prince RAmarl

Final Impact 45% hit
H&S Justice 20% hit
Justy 20% hit
Frozen Shooter

Sacred Cloth
- God/Body
- God/Mind
- God/Mind
- God/Arm

Secure Feet

Bhima 11/100/20/69

---

Fara FOmar

Simple special FO weapons with good hit %

Sacred Cloth
Guard Wave
- God/Mind
- God/Mind
- God/Mind
- God/Mind

Red Merge
Yellow Merge
Shifta Merge
Deband Merge
Resta Merge
Anti Merge
Blue Merge (only one missing)

Pushan 5/0/50/145

Miroku77
Oct 6, 2004, 01:33 AM
Link
FOnewm

Weps
Physco wand
sorcerers cane
Demonic Fork
Striker of Chao
S-rank Twin
Holy ray
Huge plantenim fan

Armor+units
Smoking plate/aura field
-God Ability
-God Ability
-God Ability
-God Battle

Shield
Tripolic Sheild/Attribute wall

Mag
Rati

DeZThETeRRoR
Oct 6, 2004, 02:18 AM
.Aza.
HUnewearl

Weps
Meteor Cudgel with high hit (Have)
Charge Vulcans with hit (Have)
Red Partisan (Have but I need better percents)
Holy Ray (Need oh so badly)

Armor+units
Guard Wave (Have)
-God/Ability (Have)
-God/Ability (Have)
-God/Arm (Have)
-God/Battle (Have)

Shield
Standstill (Have)

Mag
Angel Wings (I'm making the mag but I need the cell)

Akulamenuri
Oct 6, 2004, 09:24 AM
Akulamenuri, lv 158 (HUmar)

Weapons

Black King Bar +80 (Have)
Orotiagito (Have)
Rainbow Baton +24 (Not yet, but im piping for the stone)

Armors

Aura Field (Have)
Sacred Cloth (Have)
Virus Armor: Lafuteria (Don't Have)

Units

God/Arm (Have)
God/Luck (Have)
God/Battle (Have)
(Whatever is needed)

Shield

Standstill Shield (Have)

Mag

Pushan (5/135/60/0) (Have)
Soniti (5/145/50/0) (Plan to get)

RedSchwar
Oct 6, 2004, 11:56 AM
The thing about this game is that the statistically superior and best items are quite easy to obtain. If you have no qualms about "looking cool" or having unique stuff, you can find extremely powerful items quite easily.

Best non-Cast armor in the game is Aura Field. Easily piped.

Best Sword? Red Sword. A Red Sword with hit is far better than a TJS. Since rares on Ep. 2 drop with hit percents only 1% of the time, it is highly unlikely that a SJS with hit% will ever be found.

The best /Units in the game are all relatively easy to find. The hardest is probably God/Ability from Gibbles in Purplenum Tower.

KaFKa
Oct 6, 2004, 01:35 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=85222&forum=1&75

-_-

DezoPenguin
Oct 6, 2004, 02:39 PM
On 2004-10-06 09:56, RedSchwar wrote:
Best Sword? Red Sword. A Red Sword with hit is far better than a TJS. Since rares on Ep. 2 drop with hit percents only 1% of the time, it is highly unlikely that a SJS with hit% will ever be found.

Debatable. S-Rank would be seen as better in many people's eyes (*cough*Kef*cough*), and so would Chain Sawd (whose average ATP is about the same as Red Sword's average ATP, because RS has a giant variable damage range; plus Gush is a much more useful special).

Still, your underlying point is still accurate; S-Rank and Chain Sawd are both quite easy, relatively, to lay hands on.

Armok
Oct 6, 2004, 02:56 PM
No offence but a Red Sword with good hit would pwn an Srank Sword any day. Even if it did have Zalure spec.

Also the aver damage of the Red Sword is above that of the CS when both max grind. Also paralysis is more useful imo for a non droid type hunter.

Anyway Charge Caliber with hit pwns all these weopons and by far is the easiest weopon to obtain.

SJ
Oct 6, 2004, 03:12 PM
On 2004-10-06 09:56, RedSchwar wrote:
The thing about this game is that the statistically superior and best items are quite easy to obtain. If you have no qualms about "looking cool" or having unique stuff, you can find extremely powerful items quite easily.

Best non-Cast armor in the game is Aura Field. Easily piped.

The best /Units in the game are all relatively easy to find. The hardest is probably God/Ability from Gibbles in Purplenum Tower.

Well 1st of all red sword is pretty hard to get and its not the best sword anyway...
Also even if it did have hit it would have to have at least 30 hit (and thats a hell of alot of skyly caves...) to be better than the TJS and Srank Sword...
The special is crap to...

Gjl
Oct 6, 2004, 03:20 PM
You're all wrong http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. A Zanba with hit will pwn the socks off all those other swords in power and looks. Then again the most damaging weapon in the game is a Vjaya, so why don't we all just grab one of those with hit? (Triple damage custom charge special - 1k meseta a whack, hehe).

gream-green
Oct 6, 2004, 03:29 PM
On 2004-10-06 13:20, Gjl wrote:
You're all wrong http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. A Zanba with hit will pwn the socks off all those other swords in power and looks. Then again the most damaging weapon in the game is a Vjaya, so why don't we all just grab one of those with hit? (Triple damage custom charge special - 1k meseta a whack, hehe).

I wish try 10,000 meseta per "special triple damage hit". Even when you miss =( I dont want to sell all my other items just to use a vjaya for an hour or two...

RedSchwar
Oct 6, 2004, 03:31 PM
Wrong. With a Zanba, the damage you would deal to yourself would be so high that you would have to stop and heal after every combo, thereby negating any time that the Zanba saves you.

And to the person who said Red Swords are hard to find: you could find one in about ONE day if you knew where to look.

Tsudo_Plat
Oct 6, 2004, 03:33 PM

Vjaya takes 10,000 Meseta, not 1,000 and its special is not that good at all. I can get a Charge Gugnir with 50% Hit easily and it would OWN Vjaya.

SJ
Oct 6, 2004, 03:34 PM
I'm tempted to use it for a few mins to totaly deestroy derol in a couple of hits...
and talkin of dream weps id say a vjaya with 100hit on a racast http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
or just on a humar or hucast lol
and then when ur done with it you can sell it for 999k meseta lol

Gjl
Oct 7, 2004, 01:19 AM
On 2004-10-06 13:33, Tsudo_Plat wrote:

Vjaya takes 10,000 Meseta, not 1,000 and its special is not that good at all. I can get a Charge Gugnir with 50% Hit easily and it would OWN Vjaya.

It costs 10,000 meseta because it does TRIPLE DAMAGE. Regular charge only does DOUBLE DAMAGE. Especially at higher levels, the Vjaya will do the most damage possible. It's probably not practical though since it's so fucking expensive, but we're talking about the ideal gear here http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif.

Btw you can heal AFTER you use the Zanba Beserk special ya know. If you kill stuff in 2 swings or whatever, then dying is less of a worry. Trimates take no time to use, and it's best to use it when you have a force spamming resta. Again, we are talking about ideal equipment. A crapload of defense helps with beserk.

Armok
Oct 7, 2004, 12:07 PM
Ok Ideal wise its between

ZANBA 100 hit
Diska of Bravemen 100 hit (seriously would own)
Vjaya 100 hit

For Absolute max damage possible in one hit.

Gynn_Rei
Oct 8, 2004, 12:56 AM
Which other weapons have beserk as special?

Tycho
Oct 8, 2004, 04:06 AM
My Berserk Needle ofcourse! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif