PDA

View Full Version : Water Babies Movie

Alucard_Maverick
Oct 5, 2004, 11:55 AM
Anyone here remember a movie from years ago called "Water Babies" its live action. it was the future the earth dried out and turned into a ball of sand. a group of kids with roller skates found some sort of alien sphere that was able to create rain and the military wanted it. i cant find this on ebay or any web searches. all that comes up is "water babies the animated movie" and thats not even close. so if anyone could point me in the right direction to where i might be able to get my hands on it i'd be most greatful

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alucard_Maverick on 2004-10-05 09:56 ]</font>

Madzozs
Oct 5, 2004, 12:01 PM
If thats the movie I am thinking of, I've been looking for that as well. They play a mix of lacrosse/hockey on their skates using the alien shell right? The villain has some bad ass machine that he uses to torture people. He puts one dude in the chair and he sees his arm being eaten by ants and he freaks out until he tells him what he knows.

I hope that is the movie. I don't remember it being called "Water babies" though.

digigram
Oct 5, 2004, 12:06 PM
I know what you are talking about..and I also don't believe it is called water babies.

digigram
Oct 5, 2004, 12:07 PM
andddddd VOILA

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091981/plotsummary

Alucard_Maverick
Oct 5, 2004, 02:27 PM
I heart you, you are my fucking hero. my bad about the name being wrong i thought it was water. due to lack of water on the planet oh well

digigram
Oct 5, 2004, 04:12 PM
no problem....actually.. i would have been able to find it if you had just said "babies" and a movie about kids on skates i the future.

Madzozs
Oct 5, 2004, 04:40 PM
Yeah, thats the one I was thinking of. Man that movie was kickass.