PDA

View Full Version : '????' and Pyupyu.

Mystil
Oct 5, 2004, 06:12 PM
Ever found an item called ????.

And that thing you find in EpII P2, pyupyu or something. What the heck does that do?

digigram
Oct 5, 2004, 06:31 PM
as far as I know.. they are hacked mats that one can only use if they have a modchip. .... I have about 200 of them someone gave me.. never used them. don't know what they do... someone once told me they were lvling mats or some BS like that.

Mystil
Oct 5, 2004, 06:35 PM
Yes I was told the same thing, however I know ???? wasn't hack into the game because me and a friend saw one spawn after a kill. This was all a year ago, I had just remembered to ask about it.

Skorpius
Oct 5, 2004, 07:04 PM
???? is invalid item data. Its item hex that doesnt make anything, so it CANNOT be a drop. No matter what you say, I won't believe it. ???? is invalid hex data.

PuyoPuyo? Its a DL game you DL to the GBA using the connector cable.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-10-05 17:06 ]</font>

digigram
Oct 5, 2004, 07:06 PM
I believe as well that ???? that have the beaker or pill or generally any symbol, are errors.. just itmes that were meant to drop and glitched or some shit.. who knows.. i have never seen them drop.. i'm on XBOX, if that helps at all... no one I have met or know, has ever seen one of these drop from a kill... on Xbox they are being made I believe.. Violet or Pepsi might be able to shed some light on this.

Skorpius
Oct 5, 2004, 07:07 PM
I'm sheding the light now, lol, Item Mod program + Hex Editor = dol edit and hex mistakes XP

Mystil
Oct 6, 2004, 05:07 AM
On 2004-10-05 17:04, Skorpius wrote:
???? is invalid item data. Its item hex that doesnt make anything, so it CANNOT be a drop. No matter what you say, I won't believe it. ???? is invalid hex data.

PuyoPuyo? Its a DL game you DL to the GBA using the connector cable.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-10-05 17:06 ]</font>

I AM NOT LYING.

Skorpius
Oct 6, 2004, 05:29 AM
:/ ... The "item" isnt data at all, so I dont see how it could drop.

Hrith
Oct 6, 2004, 05:53 AM
If you're not Luing, Sil, then it was one of the person that was playing with you that dropped it to make you believe it was a drop.

Like Skorpius explained, this is an invalid hex data, and moreover we know all the drops for all the monsters in that game, not one is unknown to us.

So it is a hack.

Corey
Oct 6, 2004, 07:07 AM
It's not invalid hex data...

It's in the coding, there are a few of ???? items...
a Star Atom, a Telepipe, a useless ????, a Frame, a Barrier,and alot of weapons...

The only invalid hex is the ones that appear as ???? with a Red X next to them when you are using full GOE...because the normal ???? weapons can be equiped with full GOE/force GOE but the other ones FSOD you... havent tried a fored equip on one, but then again I haven't found a value on PC that cant be equiped with GOE in a long time. :l

Mystil
Oct 7, 2004, 01:23 PM
Oh wow, this was moved to cheaters. >___> Yea I dont like you either pal!

Anyway, FORGET ABOUT THE STUPID ????. I'm satisfied with the answer partaining to the other item.

Axel3792
Jan 8, 2005, 01:41 PM
???? is used to FSoD people. you need the GoE and AntiKami codes to make it work (GoE to equip, AK so u wont FSoD). it only works in games.

Corey
Jan 9, 2005, 05:12 AM
1. This was out before Kami was out
2. Also out before GOE was out
3. This topic=Dead