PDA

View Full Version : C-mode idiots.

Nai_Calus
Oct 6, 2004, 03:13 PM
Ok. C-mode brings out the best in people, and it REALLY brings out the worst. Anyone who can't figure out what they're doing or listen to directions will instantly fuck entire teams over.

You, Mr. Full Combos are fine! They aren't, unless you know that within that combo the monster will die or you're at a boss! And speaking of the boss... Let's not all fucking gang up on the Dragon's head and cancel each other, shall we?

You, Mr. I Haven't Died! Yes, indeed, the correct response to me telling you not to fucking SHOOT the Nano Dragons in C2 with your fucking HUcaseal while I'm Bartaing them with my FOnewearl, doing THREE TIMES THE DAMAGE YOU ARE, OR I WOULD BE IF IT WASN'T BEING FUCKING CANCELLED BY YOUR PEA SHOOTER, is to say 'The guy with the gun hasn't died. Hint, hint.'

Oh yes, that's a lovely attitude. Hey, maybe if the guy with the gun paid fucking attention, the Guil Shark that wasn't anywhere fucking near me when I started dropping stuff in the door FOR YOU that managed to wander off and kill me from behind wouldn't have fucking killed me, hmm.

Oh yeah, and regardless what you think of my FOing? Fuck you, asshole, you STILL don't fucking DELIBERATELY CANCEL.

I should have just died again and failed the fucker's team for him. Oh well, I basically did anyway, I quit after dropping my fluids and mates and stuff. They were on the second area of C2, so... Yeah. Have fun with that. And never fucking piss off your FO in cmode. If he keeps that up he's going to have a wonderful time in say, C9. 9_9 Especially when he starts accusing the FO of dying when he hasn't... When the FO is fucking doing TP death. Moron.

My god, what the fuck is with people? When I did c-mode for the first time, I actually fucking LISTENED to people. What's with this "I've never done this before, but I don't have to listen to anything you say because I know all" attitude? I don't claim to know everything or be a c-mode master/expert/god, but when you won't even listen to the BASICS... -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

SJ
Oct 6, 2004, 03:20 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SJ on 2004-10-06 13:26 ]</font>

Skorpius
Oct 6, 2004, 03:40 PM
Morons :/ ...
Wait til you get to important switches and doors and etc, A SWITCH MUST PUSH/STEP OTTA TRAPS OMFG DEAD!!!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

PJ
Oct 6, 2004, 04:00 PM
I thouhgt BB was n00bless http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I know how it is. Random forces trying to melee in CMode is NOT, I repeat, NOT a good idea.

Eanae
Oct 6, 2004, 08:42 PM
It's sad that this is my first time on c-mode, and I do better than most others with my HUcaseal of doom! DOOM! I may have 2 bad times, but I also have times to make up for them. And I listen. I is a good little bitch cmoder. Yes indeed. n.n

Cynric
Oct 6, 2004, 08:57 PM
On 2004-10-06 13:13, Ian-KunX wrote:
...is to say 'The guy with the gun hasn't died. Hint, hint.' ...

-_-

Must I explain that again? That was a plain and simple JOKE aimed towards the entire team. The fact that I said it after you died meant nothing. Maybe you took it that way but that's NOT how I meant it. The "hint hint" part was me trying to tell Aquaflare to find a gun so he wouldn't take so much damage. The fact that you got so pissed off over a plain and simple joke not even hostile or aimed at you still baffles me. Maybe you should stop getting so damned worked up about nothing and you'll have a better time.

Oh yeah, and regardless what you think of my FOing? Fuck you, asshole, you STILL don't fucking DELIBERATELY CANCEL.

That came out of nowhere. NOBODY, let alone me, said ANYTHING about the way you FO. This is just another example of you getting pissed about absolutely NOTHING.

...I should have just died again and failed the fucker's team for him. Oh well, I basically did anyway, I quit after dropping my fluids and mates and stuff. They were on the second area of C2, so... Yeah. Have fun with that...

We did. And guess what? We finished the stage in a better time than you did. I saw your record when the game loaded, and we beat it.

...What's with this "I've never done this before, but I don't have to listen to anything you say because I know all" attitude?...

I don't know. Have you actually SEEN anybody with an attitude like that, or are you making things up again?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cynric on 2004-10-06 19:03 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Oct 6, 2004, 09:30 PM
15:59:48 22014112 SSJAeris69 Don't shoot it when I'm Bartaing
15:59:52 22014112 SSJAeris69 Damage cancel
15:59:59 22126108 CM Cynric They guy with the gun hasn't died.
16:00:07 22126108 CM Cynric hint hint
16:00:16 22014112 SSJAeris69 ...

...And how, exactly, am I supposed to take that? Hmm?

And good for you, my time included a bad map, Eihwaz's incompetence and mate-wasting and Eanae taking a shower in the middle of it. And by the way, your time still sucks ass, so I really don't get your point... Even my RAcast's awful C2 time on GC is better, so... *shrug* Don't see what your point there is, they're both utterly unacceptable times. But if you're PROUD of sucking... Well, be my guest. Heh, I should have failed you, you might have gotten a new 4th in a new game and actually gotten a decent time.

And yes, I do run into people with that attitude. All the time. The HU who wouldn't listen about full combos? You and your constant Nano shooting even though both me AND Aqua had told you repeatedly not to do it? Yeah, I'm really 'making stuff up'. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

EJ
Oct 6, 2004, 10:32 PM
Time for me to get on BB and get my s-twins. I'm just crazy enough to use my fomar in cmode. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Or to just make everyone happy I could always just use my Hucast/caseal >.> But that's no fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Skorpius
Oct 7, 2004, 07:09 AM
On 2004-10-06 14:00, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
I know how it is. Random forces trying to melee in CMode is NOT, I repeat, NOT a good idea.

FOmarl, E1C1-3, only decent thing she can do, and if you're good enough, Sabering FOmarl is just fine after level up on E1C2 ;/

Nai_Calus
Oct 7, 2004, 07:44 AM
On 2004-10-07 05:09, Skorpius wrote:

On 2004-10-06 14:00, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:

FOmarl, E1C1-3, only decent thing she can do, and if you're good enough, Sabering FOmarl is just fine after level up on E1C2 ;/

...No, no it's not fine. *shudder* >_>

And what about Barta on Bob/Nanos? XP ...Oh right, FOml's worthless lack of tech boosts and bad MST. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Skorpius
Oct 7, 2004, 07:46 AM
Its called skill, something MOST C moders lack http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
It IS fine, you're just AAAFFFRRRAAAIIIDDD of it! XP

I got to C6 just fine with my FOmarl, then some JP HUcaseal named KURIBO+ stalled at Opt, for 3 minutes. My team and I left, and KURIBO+ remained in the game for 10 more minutes, emerging with a new C mode rank.. one higher than ours. :/ I never touched C mode again...

EDIT: Lack of sleeps = lack of BBcode knowhow - -;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-10-07 05:54 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Oct 7, 2004, 08:32 AM
On 2004-10-07 05:46, Skorpius wrote:
Its called skill, something MOST C moders lack http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
It IS fine, you're just AAAFFFRRRAAAIIIDDD of it! XP

I got to C6 just fine with my FOmarl, then some JP HUcaseal named KURIBO+ stalled at Opt, for 3 minutes. My team and I left, and KURIBO+ remained in the game for 10 more minutes, emerging with a new C mode rank.. one higher than ours. :/ I never touched C mode again...

EDIT: Lack of sleeps = lack of BBcode knowhow - -;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-10-07 05:54 ]</font>

It's called 'You don't do stupid risky things in c-mode, or actually competent teammates will hate you'. You have techs for a reason, they do at least 3 times what you do with melee, use them. It's your job. You're not there to waste time for the team by running around being useless and probably damage cancelling. I mean, yes, for example, a FOmar CAN decently melee with a Rod in say, C4, but that does NOT mean that he should. Tagging something distracted by a HU(That the HU is not actively attacking) with a Rod/Cane for exp is OK if you're about to level within a couple of monsters and you've run out of TP and don't want to waste fluids/dolls, but FO melee is NOT acceptable. Ever. >_< Your job in C2-4, for example, is largely to Resta if you get L3 and to kill Nanos, as well as the usual box retrieval. It is never to waste time(And potentially mates/scapes) meleeing. Even experienced TA HU players take damage sometimes, and they're the ones who need the mates. If you're sucking down your mates because you're getting whacked because you're meleeing, that's a sign that something is wrong. XP

...And wow, you gave up at C6 because something went wrong in one game? That's just sad... Sheesh, no wonder you think melee is OK. XP

Incidentally, do the maps I've been getting just suck(yes), do the players I've been with just suck(yes, including me, I'm not a c-mode FO expert), or is c-mode somehow harder on BB? Even when I was using my FOmar and leading other c-mode n00bs through C1-C4 on GC, we still got better times than I've been getting now, even with 'ideal' teams, and along with my FOmar was a RAcast, a RAmarl and a HUcast... And now with FOnl, HUcl, HUct and HUct we'll get something utterly ridiculous and unacceptable... Like 15 minutes on C1 with a vaguely non-awful map. Maybe it's related to the general n00bishness. Although stuff does seem to have been beefed up somewhat. Even so... Ugh. Disgusting.

Skorpius
Oct 7, 2004, 09:01 AM
It isnt risky if you know wtf youre doing :/
Assassins, Dubchics. DER ;l
I never got hit, because I know how to hit things when their back is to me, or when they're turning around.

C mode isnt my cup of tea, I completed it once before, and it was boring as hell, got my S rank.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-10-07 07:02 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Oct 7, 2004, 09:11 AM
On 2004-10-07 07:01, Skorpius wrote:
It isnt risky if you know wtf youre doing :/
Assassins, Dubchics. DER ;l
I never got hit, because I know how to hit things when their back is to me, or when they're turning around.

C mode isnt my cup of tea, I completed it once before, and it was boring as hell, got my S rank.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-10-07 07:02 ]</font>

It is risky. What, you NEVER, EVER screw up? It's a given that you will, eventually.

...WHY, WHY, WHY FOR THE HOLY LOVE OF GOD ARE YOU DEALING WITH THE DUBCHICS? >_<

And even Assassins are handled a hell of a lot better with techs than with melee. Especially since the Assassin could be left to a HU who can actually do worthwhile melee damage to it.

It's not an issue of if you CAN, for the love of Rati. It's an issue of 'You don't bloody DO that'. Waste, waste, waste and more waste... Ugh. *shudder*

Skorpius
Oct 7, 2004, 09:21 AM
I smack Dubs until a HU comes :/
Act as a decoy, smack to gain attention, break sworms (unless a sword/partisan is around, whereas I would creat them), if everyone else is busy with their own shiz, I'll beat up an assassin.
You know as well as I do, on nonnewman FOs, Melee is less fluid consuming... -_-
Rephrasing that last part, teching is too fluid consuming on a FOmarl. Stick with the heal/support, and smack for exp later on. It's fun to saber at level 6 ;x
I should say, though, I'm no TAer, nor am I some crazed player who MUST do everything to a T. I like to goof around and have fun D:
Just turn Del and rawr at the morons who think the first button SHOULD be touched >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-10-07 07:24 ]</font>

SJ
Oct 7, 2004, 10:36 AM
On 2004-10-06 19:30, Ian-KunX wrote:
15:59:48 22014112 SSJAeris69 Don't shoot it when I'm Bartaing
15:59:52 22014112 SSJAeris69 Damage cancel
15:59:59 22126108 CM Cynric They guy with the gun hasn't died.
16:00:07 22126108 CM Cynric hint hint
16:00:16 22014112 SSJAeris69 ...

...And how, exactly, am I supposed to take that? Hmm?

And good for you, my time included a bad map, Eihwaz's incompetence and mate-wasting and Eanae taking a shower in the middle of it. And by the way, your time still sucks ass, so I really don't get your point... Even my RAcast's awful C2 time on GC is better, so... *shrug* Don't see what your point there is, they're both utterly unacceptable times. But if you're PROUD of sucking... Well, be my guest. Heh, I should have failed you, you might have gotten a new 4th in a new game and actually gotten a decent time.

And yes, I do run into people with that attitude. All the time. The HU who wouldn't listen about full combos? You and your constant Nano shooting even though both me AND Aqua had told you repeatedly not to do it? Yeah, I'm really 'making stuff up'. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

You need to stop shitting yourself over everything and bitching about nothing..

KodiaX987
Oct 7, 2004, 10:45 AM
You guys go play Gunbound. You'll soon realize how frustrating it is to lose game after game because of a SINGLE teammate.

Rainbowlemon
Oct 7, 2004, 12:24 PM
I've tried using fomarl, and I melee to tag...Is that ok? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Anyways, you told poor Anti to leave the box collecting to yours truly, when you said that FOmarls have shit tech boosts (which is true) So should ya not have let me do the box collecting and you do the nano killing? Especially in C2 when I don't even have resta, let alone resta 3, and have basic S/D only?

People make mistakes, its the best way to learn, and even the best do things wrong - just lay off a little slack on poor cyn, he meant you no harm...try to remember it's just a game, yeah? u.u

As for cyn, you'd be wise to listen to what ian has to say, he has a LOT of Cmode experience, and genuinely knows what he's on about, so...yeah http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Fireal
Oct 7, 2004, 04:27 PM
The only time I ever melee with my FO is if I find myself a heart cane.
Towards the end of stages you find fluids are thin in supply.
Using the special is a valuable way of gaining TP >.>

The only other time I use melee is to tag enemies (rather than wasting the little remaining TP I have), and most people who melee with a FOs are not dumb enough to attack head-on.

Other than that I stick to weakening enemies, and making them accessable to other players (namely HUs).
But I kind of get what Ian is saying...
FOs do worthless damage in C-Mode, so comboing enemies is an unnessecary risk... and it's not just your 'pass' you're risking, it's the whole teams.