PDA

View Full Version : Ugh...Just Fuckin' Wrong

Shattered_weasel
Oct 6, 2004, 05:05 PM
OK I was going down to the movie theater to go see Resident Evil. Well when I get there the power happens to be out in the theater. I came down here to see a movie so I might as well see a movie. So I go into the nearest store to go and buy me a movie.

While in the K-mart something was very...nasty around me. I couldn't quite pinpoint it at that exact moment. So I sniffed the air "No smells fine". I listen for anything out of the ordinary..."Nope also fine". But then right in front of me I find the problem.

It was an abnormally large female. Now don't get me wrong I am not the most fit person in the world nor do I have anything against any one with wieght problems but when this lady is wearing a bellyshirt (not just a shirt that was too small for her, it was a full on belly shirt) where I could see the cookies she was hiding in that basketball hoop called a bellybutton...I have a problem.

Ahh but it doesn't stop there. This wasn't the only person who did this. While in the store I see not 1 belly dancer from the Upper Peninsula I saw another 2. Also while driving home I saw a man comeing out of a gas station with no shirt on...this man was also not the fittest of the fit.

Now comeon people! I may have me a nice little beer belly going on but I don't go around showing it to others. Now you should be like me and wear a little more clothing.

Scrub
Oct 6, 2004, 05:11 PM
Yes, people should conform to what YOU think about them and care about how they look instead of how they feel.

If you think only the 'beautiful' people should have the privelege of walking around in a shirt like that/shirtless, then I have a simple solution - stay in your house, because you'll see it no matter where you go.

Shattered_weasel
Oct 6, 2004, 05:56 PM
On 2004-10-06 15:11, GreyPhantasm wrote:
Yes, people should conform to what YOU think about them and care about how they look instead of how they feel.

If you think only the 'beautiful' people should have the privelege of walking around in a shirt like that/shirtless, then I have a simple solution - stay in your house, because you'll see it no matter where you go.

And I will see it where ever I go...and yes I will get disgusted by it from where ever I go. But come on you can't tell me you wanna see this. If so tell me where you live so I can run around your stores with no shirt on.

Scrub
Oct 6, 2004, 05:59 PM
Do I WANT to see it? No, not really.

Do I bitch and complain about people's right to dress however the hell they want? Also no.

Shattered_weasel
Oct 6, 2004, 06:01 PM
On 2004-10-06 15:59, GreyPhantasm wrote:
Do I WANT to see it? No, not really.

Do I bitch and complain about people's right to dress however the hell they want? Also no.

Well I do...

Scrub
Oct 6, 2004, 06:03 PM
And though it may not mean anything to you, that is why I don't respect you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Shattered_weasel
Oct 6, 2004, 06:11 PM
On 2004-10-06 16:03, GreyPhantasm wrote:
And though it may not mean anything to you, that is why I don't respect you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

I am sorry for coming into rants and ranting about what makes my stomah lurch. Hell even you said it disgusted you...So do you disrespect yourself also?

Scrub
Oct 6, 2004, 06:12 PM
I don't remember saying it disgusted me. Even if it does...

And you've been to rants before. It's fucking rants; don't be expected for your gripes to be welcome with sunshine and agreements.

Solstis
Oct 6, 2004, 06:13 PM
On 2004-10-06 16:12, GreyPhantasm wrote:
I don't remember saying it disgusted me. Even if it does...

And you've been to rants before. It's fucking rants; don't be expected for your gripes to be welcome with sunshine and agreements.

Ditto.

Shattered_weasel
Oct 6, 2004, 06:18 PM
I took the "I don't wanna see it" part and twisted it.

God I am sorry for having an opinion(don't tell me you never had about the way someone dressed). I will not have an opinion any more. Gunna just keep it all inside and not voice what I think anymore...

...ha

Scrub
Oct 6, 2004, 06:22 PM
Wow, complaining about me not letting you have your opinion when you seem to have spent a few posts on me telling you mine. Good job, pal. =/

Shattered_weasel
Oct 6, 2004, 06:25 PM
On 2004-10-06 16:22, GreyPhantasm wrote:
Wow, complaining about me not letting you have your opinion when you seem to have spent a few posts on me telling you mine. Good job, pal. =/

I did nothing but point out what I mean.

Scrub
Oct 6, 2004, 06:37 PM
And try to convince me to your side of the disagreement.

As did I you.

Shattered_weasel
Oct 6, 2004, 06:45 PM
Then let us put aside our differences and hug.../gg

I'll give you that arguement you had me against the ropes.

Scrub
Oct 6, 2004, 06:53 PM
But then you COMBO BROKE me.>_>

Anyways, sure. /No RE!!!!!

Sagasu
Oct 6, 2004, 09:11 PM
Now I don't find blimp-resembling people particularily attractive nor pleasant to look upon, and their appearance quite hideous..

It doesn't mean I should spite them. I find it much better to be able to just ignore everyone that you don't have to, that way you don't have to deal with it in your mind.

I've done this with the war in iraq, I've done this with the knowledge of people starving and suffering, hell I don't think about them maybe once in a blue moon when something reminds me of it.

So I presume if such selective attention is attainable on my end it should be on yours.