PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Well I think it's time now...

Cheeky
Oct 8, 2004, 03:11 AM
I think PSOBB is now officially worthy of it's on category here at psoworld. What do you guys think?

Mixfortune
Oct 8, 2004, 03:40 AM
I think they could do without the constant reminders of the want for one, or the suggestions for one. They know there is a consideration for making seperate boards for BB. They haven't forgotten... so really, it's no use trying to remind them... especially when there's a thread like this every other week, almost.

Edit- By "they" and "them" I meant the mods in general... Tycho posted before I could finish :|

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-10-08 01:41 ]</font>

Tycho
Oct 8, 2004, 03:40 AM
When Lolli and Saladwood are back you mean? :/

PJ
Oct 8, 2004, 06:26 AM
Simply, it doesn't need one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Nai_Calus
Oct 8, 2004, 08:02 AM
On 2004-10-08 04:26, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
Simply, it doesn't need one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I'd at least like a full set of topic tags. ^_^;

And a board would keep out the morons who come into BB threads asking stupid questions or saying they've never seen something new to BB on the GC version... -_-;;;

Eanae
Oct 8, 2004, 08:29 AM
1) This belongs in Site Related

2) PSOBB doesn't deserve it's own forum until Episode 4 comes out, and even then it's a slim shot.

3) Lolli is not gone. She has been active a few times lately. Look around at some of the locked topics and look at the mod that locked it.

4) A set of forum tags would be an improvment, but there's not really much deserving of it. All we'd really need would be an episode 4 tag, and that's not even out yet.

Zarode
Oct 8, 2004, 08:30 AM
I agree with Ian. I am getting tired of those things. Anyways, it will keep the main PSO board cleaner...

navci
Oct 8, 2004, 01:27 PM
<_<
>_>
The admins are not going to like it when this topic is posted at least once every month.

Dhylec
Oct 8, 2004, 02:26 PM
navinator wrote:
The admins are not going to like it when this topic is posted at least once every month.

oh, they'll love it.. love to lock it up!

though BB is coming on strong & being showered with new things.. but not much is happening as of now
so, as mentioned by erupts months before.. when there is a need for a new board, he'll make it happen

be patient!
other than that, please continue using the BB tag =]

PJ
Oct 8, 2004, 08:43 PM
What tags would you need? PSOBB, PSOBBItems (New stuff) and Episode 4. So new tags are a good idea.

...Actually, the not needing a board is kinda a split issue. Episode 1 & 2 is the same forum as the DC v1/v2 forum, and since Episode 4 goes along those lines, I think it would be included there (And I'm NOT saying it's not different T_T)

But on the other side, all the people who do ask the stupid questions never read the tags anyways, even though they are bolded.

geewj
Oct 11, 2004, 12:18 AM
I have a question.

Have you ever been at school and sat in some gum, and ended up with some gum on your pants that you couldn't scrape off? And then for the rest of the day everyone is telling you "Uhh.. you sat in some gum."

Now, you know you have gum on your pants. You know how it got there, you know what has been done about it, you know what you are planing to do about it, and you know when you are going to do it. Nobody knows more about this gum on your pants than you do.

But everyone you see says to you "There's gum on your pants, you know."

It get's annoying, huh?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prof_Frink on 2004-10-10 22:21 ]</font>