PDA

View Full Version : So...it basically means more money for us XBOX owners?

Myst
Jul 5, 2002, 09:34 AM
Assuming we do get Episodes 1 and 2, or even just version 2, does that mean that we have to pay the XBOX Live fee as well as the hunter liscense fee? That's just plain foul, even if the HL fee stays at $15 (which it probably won't).

Unless ofcourse, i'm wrong, because this is one topic I sure as hell would like to be proved wrong on.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 5, 2002, 09:50 AM
A Japanese to Engrish translation of http://www.sonicteam.com/pso/index2.html shows: "...Separate fee becomes necessary in online play " of the PSO ", but at present the amount is undecided. " [regarding x-box pso]

=>_<=.

Kalbelgarion
Jul 5, 2002, 10:19 AM
The Japanese will be forced to pay an extra fee to play PSO online (Most likely because they get PSOv2 for free). It is currently undecided what game the US will get or how much we'll pay, if anything, on top of the Live fees.

Greg
Jul 5, 2002, 11:19 AM
On 2002-07-05 08:19, Kalbelgarion wrote:
The Japanese will be forced to pay an extra fee to play PSO online (Most likely because they get PSOv2 for free). It is currently undecided what game the US will get or how much we'll pay, if anything, on top of the Live fees.

PSOV2 eh? SonicTeam seems to be calling it Xbox PSO pretty much everywhere on their site. Perhaps you should as well. As for the Fee, there has been no announcement for a US HL so I suggest you all wait and see, much like you should for the contents of Xbox PSO.

Kent
Jul 5, 2002, 05:46 PM
On 2002-07-05 09:19, Greg wrote:
As for the Fee, there has been no announcement for a US HL so I suggest you all wait and see, much like you should for the contents of Xbox PSO.

At least someone here thinks on the same lines as me...

Malkavian
Jul 6, 2002, 06:24 AM
That means that US PSO GC can be free of fee??
I think some things can be known without an official announce

Nendaiki
Jul 6, 2002, 09:59 AM
You're right Greg. PSOv2 was much different. Only the XBox PSO could have voice chat.
Now that we've drawwn the line, let the healing begin.

HeeroX
Jul 6, 2002, 11:33 AM
[quote]
On 2002-07-06 04:24, Malkavian wrote:
That means that US PSO GC can be free of fee??
I think some things can be known without an official announce

Actually no, I doubt we'll get it free, when the japanese have to pay. The cost is 11 dollars for 90 days and 5 dollars for 30 days.

Greg
Jul 6, 2002, 12:09 PM
On 2002-07-06 07:59, Nendaiki wrote:
You're right Greg. PSOv2 was much different. Only the XBox PSO could have voice chat.
Now that we've drawwn the line, let the healing begin.

Wow, some people are so god damn thich headed it fucking amazes me -_-;

And Heero there is no way you could know the HL price if it has not been announced for either region.

HeeroX
Jul 6, 2002, 12:33 PM
On 2002-07-06 10:09, Greg wrote:

And Heero there is no way you could know the HL price if it has not been announced for either region.

Man, I know so much about this game but no one ever believes me. AND YES IT IS OFFICAL THAT THE JAPANESE VERSION WILL BE 11 DOLLARS FOR 90 DAYS AND 5 DOLLARS FOR 30 DAYS!!!! ASK AH KING!! He's the one who told me. Me and Ah King talk a lot, and I get a lot of news from him. And also, it's on one of the PSO websites. Oh, I guess now you're yelling at me because you want proof. If you want proof, I'll give it to ya!!! To many people doubt me on these boards(prob because I haven't posted much) I can read japanese and I go to a lot of Japanese PSO sites and stuff. That's how I figure out all my news. Thank You very much, have a great day, and goodbye.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HeeroX on 2002-07-06 10:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HeeroX on 2002-07-06 10:36 ]</font>

Wewt
Jul 6, 2002, 12:36 PM
HeeroX, please do everybody a big, big favour and read the name of this thread.

HeeroX
Jul 6, 2002, 12:38 PM
I know the name of it. Malkavian brought up PSO for GC. I was telling telling him. the stuff, and was gonna get back to the Xbox situation. But then Greg replied to my message, so I had to tell him.

Malkavian
Jul 6, 2002, 12:56 PM
Kent and greg said that even in japan there's a fee announced but that doeasn't mean nothing about US.
And I replied that then it doeasn't mean for us pso gc neither.
In japan both versions have officially announced a fee, and people here says that US xbox pso may not have fee until something is announced. I say same for gc then, in ironically tone of course

BioFan
Jul 6, 2002, 02:11 PM
just wait and see guys...but I doubt US players are free...but anyway so what if we need to pay, we paid for ver.2 for the DC, I wouldn't mind paying for XBox version or GCN version again...unless Xbox version is ver.2, then I would either go to GCN version or stick to DC version...but I don't mind to pay to play any PSO game(of course if Xbox PSO is ver.2 then it is not even worth to buy, I can still play DC's ver.2 anytime) I just love PSO so much...If you don't want to pay to play, then play other free games...and save us your whining...but yes, like Xbox's PSO content, just wait for more news...they are coming. Xbox live beta test will start soon in Japan, I think this month. So we will know at least what PSO will be like...I hope...

Nendaiki
Jul 7, 2002, 11:44 AM
Thick headed is trying to find ways to make something sound better. Until someone speaks up, all it looks like is v2.

Strider_Gren
Jul 7, 2002, 01:07 PM
On 2002-07-05 09:19, Greg wrote:

PSOV2 eh? SonicTeam seems to be calling it Xbox PSO pretty much everywhere on their site.

Yes, but click on the link and it has the Ver, 2 logo next to the Xbox logo.

Strider_Gren
Jul 7, 2002, 01:20 PM
On 2002-07-07 09:44, Nendaiki wrote:
Thick headed is trying to find ways to make something sound better. Until someone speaks up, all it looks like is v2.

Hell yes! My point exactly. I've seen several people (they know who they are) in every topic with "Xbox" in the topic name do this. Do they just hang at those topics waiting to reply with the same crap they said in the other topics? That's spam imo and those ppl should be banned. Honestly, how many times to we need to be told to 'wait for the announcements!'? Shit, if that's all you got to say, then don't say it! It's imbedded into our heads at this point.