PDA

View Full Version : Can someone do me a favor?

SWG
Oct 9, 2004, 01:26 AM
Ok, I am Girl #3, a FOnewearl Lv. 190 (got to that level by pure leveling) and I was wandering if someone can do me a favor.

I have quited in March, because I had to switch ISPs and my current ISP isn't compatible with PSO. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

What the favor is, is that if anyone has Uranus's (Mike) or ELF's (same person) guild card, and see if that person is online everyday, that you play. Tell that person that "Girl" says Hi and to email him back someday.

Please? This is a dear friend of mine and I do miss hanging out with him. =(

Capricornus
Oct 9, 2004, 03:46 AM
It would help if you could tell us on which ship you guys usually hang out.

If I spot your mate on the ship you mention I surely will pass the message

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Capricornus on 2004-10-09 01:47 ]</font>

EJ
Oct 9, 2004, 04:33 AM
It would also help to know what character that person uses since I have someone guild card by the name of Uranus but not sure if that is the person because I seen that name used many times online.

SWG
Oct 10, 2004, 12:02 AM
Oh wow. Thank you! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Well, maybe this might narrow things.

Uranus = HUmar Lv. 120+
ELF = FOnewm Lv. 190+; Pinkal

We usually hang out Antares 8. That was back when I used to play, (March) So I don't know. If you can, tell him to please email me and that I miss hanging out with him.

If you do reach him, tell him that "Girl aka Tommy, says Hi and wanders how are you and your sister doing. He also wants for you to contact him via email. His email is [email protected] or [email protected]"

Thank you very much.

SWG
Dec 4, 2004, 04:10 AM
Um.. Bump?

Kuea
Dec 4, 2004, 04:24 AM
Bumping a topic 2 monthhs old is against teh rules n.n

Tycho
Dec 4, 2004, 06:50 AM
Ya, it is.
And um. If he used to hang out in Antares he should have moved to Altair. I remember having had a guildcard from some character called Uranus some time ago, but I don't have it anymore.
And I've never seen the guy in Altair either. Unless he moved to Deneb or Vega I don't know. x.x

Skorpius
Dec 4, 2004, 07:29 AM
On 2004-12-04 01:24, Eclair wrote:
Bumping a topic 2 monthhs old is against teh rules n.n

PSOw was down for a month, so... you kinda can't count 1 of them. ;P

Kuea
Dec 4, 2004, 03:27 PM
still a one month bumb n.n;

EJ
Dec 4, 2004, 06:28 PM
Have you two forget that this is palyer match up. And the clan forums always get bump even if the thread itself hasn't been posted on for months >.>

Also the Uranus that I know is a Hunewearl.

Sorry, goodluck finding that person.