PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous mistake i made (ATTN Kyo)

lordfenix
Oct 9, 2004, 06:28 AM
Ok, couple of days ago i was playing online with someone, now whilst i can't definitly remember who its was i think it may have been an Oran Humar called Kyo, i was using a char called Lord Fenix, and Isis, and he lent me a Battle Verge, and either he or i left and i forgot to give it back...

So if you were that person, or know of a person fitting that description, email me or something and ill give it back to you, i feel like such an idiot.

Capricornus
Oct 9, 2004, 06:42 AM
On 2004-10-09 04:28, lordfenix wrote:
Ok, couple of days ago i was playing online with someone, now whilst i can't definitly remember who its was i think it may have been an Oran Humar called Kyo, i was using a char called Lord Fenix, and Isis, and he lent me a Battle Verge, and either he or i left and i forgot to give it back...

So if you were that person, or know of a person fitting that description, email me or something and ill give it back to you, i feel like such an idiot.

Very noble of you to give back stuff that was lend to you, but...

...all that for a battle verge???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Capricornus on 2004-10-09 04:43 ]</font>

lordfenix
Oct 9, 2004, 06:44 AM
Don't want him to think im a theif or something... i will return this if its the last thing i do

Gjl
Oct 9, 2004, 08:11 AM
You should have asked for his card, if you don't already have it. Mail him if you do http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

lordfenix
Oct 9, 2004, 11:13 AM
I have his card, but we're very different time zone players, so finding him his proving Very hard.

Eanae
Oct 9, 2004, 11:20 AM
I think this is very noble of you. Good luck finding him! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

FOmasta89
Oct 9, 2004, 01:07 PM
Sure it was a Humar cuz i know a Hucast that fits that decription. i'll ask if he did.

lordfenix
Oct 10, 2004, 07:25 AM
FOUND, thanks for your help everyone.

Dhylec
Oct 10, 2004, 01:17 PM
good! then this served its purpose