PDA

View Full Version : Ver.2 Armor

DiamondVR3
Jul 5, 2002, 01:10 PM
I was woundering for a redria with all of ult open which ver.2 armor would be the easiest to find? I know that none of the ver.2 armors are easy to find but I just wanted to know which one would be best for me to look for. By the way which id finds the df field and where?

DiamondVR3
Jul 5, 2002, 02:32 PM
A quick added question: I just heard i could find guard wave from a mothvart(bug not nest) in the ult forest and I was told its lvl req is 101 which means I could use it as soon as I found it. Is this true?

kanyon
Jul 5, 2002, 03:06 PM
I am not sure about the monster part, but the level is right.

Also, Forest 2 seems best place for v.2 armor IMHO. Myself, and most people I know who have found Rare Armors, got it from forest. The rings seem to come from ruins 3 mainly. Not sure about shields though.

TeamPhalanx
Jul 5, 2002, 04:20 PM
I've been on a armor hunt for quite some time now (Phalanx is REDRIA) and they're very rare.

REDRIA find all armors, so they can find DF field. I think the other ids are BLUEFULL, SKYLY, PURPLENIUM, and VIRIDIA.

In ruins, (REDRIA) Electro Frame is supposed to be the most common. Only things I've come across so far in ruins is a lot of FLAME VISIT and a YASMINKOV 2000H

Aceleonhart
Jul 5, 2002, 08:12 PM
yeah u get guard wave off mothverts. Im a redria also, and so far ive had little luck. Best armour ive found is secure feet, which i couldnt use! argh
hey, perhaps all us redria's should go armour hunting in a game. ppl can now find me on puck if your interested.

ShortWhiteHUmar
Jul 6, 2002, 08:37 AM
I have a redria, but she is a FOnewearl and doesnt survive very well in ult. But if you still want someone, I'll go.

BrokenHope
Jul 7, 2002, 08:47 AM
On 2002-07-05 14:20, TeamPhalanx wrote:
I've been on a armor hunt for quite some time now (Phalanx is REDRIA) and they're very rare.

REDRIA find all armors, so they can find DF field. I think the other ids are BLUEFULL, SKYLY, PURPLENIUM, and VIRIDIA.

In ruins, (REDRIA) Electro Frame is supposed to be the most common. Only things I've come across so far in ruins is a lot of FLAME VISIT and a YASMINKOV 2000H

My friend months ago when the import first came out found a DF field in offline caves and he was a Greenill id.