PDA

View Full Version : i want to player kill....hear me out...

ReikenFeralsbane
Feb 21, 2001, 03:03 PM
dont misjudge me just by the subject name.....i want to do this for the sole purpose of revenge.....say if me and 2 of my friends are playin' then someone joins in. we send a pipe for him, he enters our location, we start battlin' baddies. if my friend dies...im on my way over to help him and i see this fukhead snaggle his weapon and money, that would make me pissed. i dont mind to much when things get stolen from me, cuz i never realy bring my good shi' wit me, besides i know i can always get stuff back (through hours of hardx work). anyways ya, i hate when my friends get their stuff taken, 'specialy in front of me....so...i would walk over casualy to the snaggling hoe, say "hey give my friends weapon back, please" if he doesnt respond, or tells me no, i would simply wip out my chain sawd....show it to him and say, "hey you want this too? cuz i have a present for you....." he says "tight!! may i have it?" and then......one fell swopp of my blade. then , as i stand there mocking his dead body...as he pleads for me to help him back up.......his weapon would be mine.....then ill bring him back to life....he'll say "please give me my weapon back" and in response i say " what about my friends weapon?" then he drops the , oh lets say double saber +20 (cuz all the snagglin thiefes in PSO all want it, lamers). my friend takes his weapon back....then the guy asks for his weapon back, i'd say "what do you have to trade for it?" lol or if i was pissed enough or was in an especialy evil mood, i'd open a pipe to town...enter....goto the shops....and sell his shi' .......then he stars bitching...i say "here" ...and drop 1 $ for the little piece of crap......ok im done.....i just want to PK every thief online, im sure you all feel the same.....i want them to grovel at my feet when their body lays lifeless on the floor........their virgin weapons exposed...ripe for the picking.....mwahahaha...sorry....im realy a nice guy online...need a weapon? i'll probably give it to you if you need it....i just hate people that HAVE to steal weapons....me, i'd only do it to ninja looting who.res....
Reiken
HUmar lv 94
REDRIA
http://us.f122.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter/pso.jpg?box=Inbox&MsgId=9589_10673_778_858_27246_0&bodyPart=2&filename=pso.jpg&YY=69495&order=down&sort=date&pos=0

Lord_Ariakas
Feb 21, 2001, 03:09 PM
HeHe. Yes. PSO needs some kind battle mode, but most likely the theives are also cheaters with unlimited HP and you would get beat down...then he'd steal your chainsawd http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

ReikenFeralsbane
Feb 21, 2001, 03:17 PM
Reiken the mighty falls to no one...... {http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_eek.gif !
besides....i'd run like a bitch if i couldnt hurt them. mwahaha....and oh, my friend told me that either this comming wednesday (server maintenance) or sometime soon, pso might be getting the arena mode.....that would be sick....but i wonder how kool it would be...2 level 100's huntersw goin at it....combat might be easy...still...it would be an awsome feature.

Neinth
Feb 21, 2001, 03:21 PM
I can understand how you feel the need to avenge but pk how you explained it would not help. One of a few things would happen. Like Lord_Ariakas said, "High possibility that thief=cheater" so they would likely rob you also. Another is that they would just steal the item and when you threaten them they would mock submission and then quick drop or run away. Noone ever submits to intimidation in pk worlds. If pk existed there would be packs of the evil thieves waiting to jump the pious and the would-be heroes to hunt down the hated evil-doers. Then the ego wars begin. pk is not a good thing unless done right. In my opinion done right is creating special pk zones that everyone knows the risk before going in. These zones have great loot but greater risk from pkers. Also challenge based pk arena style would be acceptable. But open pk is never a good idea.

ReikenFeralsbane
Feb 21, 2001, 03:33 PM
Nein, good points....i didnt realy think of that, well because i have never realy played with a cheater/thief, just thiefes....cuz they kept dying, and after i dropped my guartd, they stole my shiznat......but your ideas are good i would be kool with that.....
http://us.f122.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter/pso.jpg?box=Inbox&MsgId=9589_10673_778_858_27246_0&bodyPart=2&filename=pso.jpg&YY=69495&order=down&sort=date&pos=0
Lords of Virtue

sinteres
Feb 21, 2001, 04:25 PM
Pking would be fun, but I would have to agree that it would have to be controlled somehow. Also if someone was a cheater, why would they need to steal people weapons and money, wouldn't they be able to load that anyways? and if there was free for all pking, what would stop a person from just choosing quit game as soon as you attacked..

Sinteres...

Neinth
Feb 22, 2001, 11:33 AM
Some people pk just to be annoying. There are always the ones that like to pick on newbies. So it's not always the loot they are after. Some like to think they are "feared" by the little ones.
As far as keeping someone from quitting, I'm sure that a pk zone could be set up so that if you disconnect inside if it your character stays in untill a certain timeout. During which you are vunerable. As long as everyone knows this it deters dropping to avoid looting.

DarkKnight
Feb 22, 2001, 11:47 AM
i know how to PK!!!

go fight Dark Falz on hard ot v-hard,and make him posses somone.

and then shoot Dark Falz!

case closed!http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

ps:i died many o times when someone shoots him!
but only when they are al shooting at him since i'm mega strong.
i'm thinking of putting a "shortcut" with the sentence:"Don't shoot him when he posseses!!"

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Rob309
Feb 22, 2001, 01:16 PM
Pking would be cool but theres a way you can already do it, there has to be. You see, our groups was waiting for someone to check their mail, so everyone was just shoooting/slashing the air in front of them when suddenly, WHAM! I hit the other guy, it didnt do any damage but i targeted him and it hit. Strange stuff goin around here.