PDA

View Full Version : Dumb fucker.

Scrub
Oct 10, 2004, 07:33 AM
Okay, last night my acquantance(cocker doesn't even deserve to be called my 'friend') was wondering why I was "Always so rude to him and never acted mature," or something along those lines. Let's take a look back and see, shall we?

Okay, a few months ago I apparently thoroughly pissed him off because I was really full of myself that night. We were in a chat room, me him and Sara, talking about what the best thing in the world was, and my acquaintance said 'God,' to which I said "I'm better than God." Him being a Southern, hollering bible-thumping fucker he is got all pissed off that I dare think myself better then the apparition he clings so dearly to for his own insecurity. All in all, he got pissed, I tried to apologise once, he STILL bitched, so I basically said 'Fuck you,' and he blocked me.

Then, during this block(which lasted about a month), he assumed that things would happen like I would start missing him. Sara kept shoving shit down my throat about how pissed he and she was at me, but I couldn't care less. I knew that she relayed anything I said back to him, so I of course made sure I was the rudest fucker with the filthiest mouth this side of Cocksuckerville. I'm guessing as he figured out more and more each night that I didn't care if he blocked me, he sent a huge-ass e-mail.

At first, I dismissed it as minor bullshit, and deleted it, but then got curious as to what was inside. Inside, he went on a five paragraph bullshit essay about how he was better then me because I am forced to leave with my grandparents. MOTHER FUCKING WHAT?!?!!? You DARE to use me living with my grandparents as a fucking insult? I'm sorry I don't get pampered left and fucking right, ignorant bastard. He also goes on to say bullshit like how 'My girlfriend left me because of this,' (funny thing, we've been going out for more than eight months including this little 'episode,' you redneck dickhole) and all this other shit. If you're going to try to list reasons why you're better then me, you don't bull fuck around like this, son.

So a few weeks later, he unblocks me and starts acting like everything is cool. I'm in the middle of typing a swearing-laden big paragraph that mostly centers on 'FUCK YOU,' when Sara asks me to be nice to him. Because I'm SO KIND(haha), I listen, and put up with him. I try to be a dick to him at every turn, but I still put up with him.

So LAST NIGHT, the bitch had the BALLS to ask me why I'm always 'So rude, I never did anything to you. I got this fucker's number tonight. I swear to his 'All-powerful' God that if he didn't live in Alabama I'd beat the hell out of him or fuck him up good for all the shit he's said and made Sara say. Sara also apologised for all of it afterwards, and for some stupid reason I forgave her.

Gah. ALEX. FUCK YOU, SON.

Shattered_weasel
Oct 10, 2004, 07:50 AM
*Grabs bat*

You wanna do it or can I.

But really this guy is so immature he needs to get his ass whipped. I laughed when you said he sent you an E-mail saying he was better than you. If someone has to stoop as low as to insult you for that then he should get his ass kicked.

SCREW THE BAT

*Throws bat away. Grabs tank*

hop in

Daikarin
Oct 10, 2004, 08:52 AM
Both of you were idiots.

1) You were and idiot on saying the phrase that started it all.

If he is so stuck on the bible like you said, you should have remembered that before opening your mouth. Some people might take that seriously, and if he was your "friend" before, you should know that better than me.

"Sara" probably got mad at you because of this.

And how can you judge that his belief in an "unexisting figure" called God is a form of protection?

Even if this is true, what's wrong with that or with being a fan of the bible?

You flamed him a lot, even though you were the hypocrite at the beggining.

---

2) He was an ass too. Even if he got struck by your phrase, there was no need to start bitching off like that. He could have easily said "Please, don't joke around with stuff I truly believe in" or something like that.

That stupid e-mail he sent you.

That was egocentric, grudgefull and childish. Why would anyone send their "friend" an e-mail saying the reasons he considered himself better than you?

No one has the right to compare themselves to the others.

Everyone passed through different things, thinks differently, and ultimately everyone has a different destiny.

Comparing himself to you sounds like something a 6-year-old would do. Especially when he touches your soft spot and talks about your private things.

That's immature to do to anyone.

But flaming back will only fuel the fire.

---

Geez, sounds like another dogfight topic.

Why can't some people just forgive and forget? That's why the world is in such state.

Please read my post again.

space_butler
Oct 10, 2004, 08:59 AM
hes religious, thats the problem. most things wrong in the world today can be traced to relegion at some point, even if its just being used as a flimsy cover for genocide or something...

ABDUR101
Oct 10, 2004, 10:42 AM
Religion has nothing to do with it, religion isn't the issue, idiots that can't follow what they beleive in properly are the issue.

But lets not turn this into a religious discussion.

I agree with Even_Jin, could have been handled better by both people, but then we don't know the maturity/age of either of you, so this could all just be common happenings.

Tact is a good thing to make use of.

Scrub
Oct 10, 2004, 10:44 AM
I'm 15 and he's 17. He's incredibly religous and I'm atheist. He's from the South and I'm from the North. He *thinks he* is the nicest guy and I'm really mean. Hilarity ensues.=/

ABDUR101
Oct 10, 2004, 10:58 AM
Well this is where you have respect for each other, and only joke about things you are positive you can joke about. Can't just go spouting whatever you want and not expect a reaction or not to offend someone when it's their entire upbringing really.

I have friends from north, south, east and west, on multiple continents, we get along fine.

Have respect for what others beleive in, being an athiest does'nt mean you are free from restraint. I'm sure you would'nt want someone slamming God down your throat, as I'm sure someone does'nt want you just plain out slamming God. Mutual respect, quite a thing.

Aredhel
Oct 10, 2004, 11:08 AM
You are going to come across many idiots in this world. Some greater, some lesser. I'm not going to tell you which kind he is because you've probably already made up your mind about it. Just try not to make up your mind so that you believe everyone with beliefs is fundamentally flawed to begin with - after all, you would have a flawed belief to begin with. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

In the meanwhile, just ignore him. He probably doesn't have any substantial justification as to why he's better than you, so just pay him no heed. Doesn't sound like much of a friend anyways.

Daikarin
Oct 11, 2004, 08:26 AM
On 2004-10-10 08:44, GreyPhantasm wrote:
I'm 15 and he's 17. He's incredibly religous and I'm atheist. He's from the South and I'm from the North. He *thinks he* is the nicest guy and I'm really mean. Hilarity ensues.=/

Ever thought that he could be the "religious" and that you could be the one who is "incredibly atheist"? I'm not saying this is true, just asking you to start thinking in his place.

And if he thinks he's so great and you're so evil, why were you friends in the first place? Don't answer that, just think about it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2004-10-11 06:26 ]</font>

Scrub
Oct 11, 2004, 08:33 AM
On 2004-10-11 06:26, Even_Jin wrote:

On 2004-10-10 08:44, GreyPhantasm wrote:

Ever thought that he could be the "religious" and that you could be the one who is "incredibly atheist"? I'm not saying this is true, just asking you to start thinking in his place.

And if he thinks he's so great and you're so evil, why were you friends in the first place? Don't answer that, just think about it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2004-10-11 06:26 ]</font>

I will answer it, and I'm sure you'll be able to relate:

Used to talk a lot, then didn't see each other for a long time. Found him again, and what do you know? He's a COMPLETELY different person, as I'm sure I am.

=/ I'm sure you've been in a situation like that. I really had a lot of good times RPin and talking with this guy, but I just can't stand him anymore.