PDA

View Full Version : Bhima

BlitzkriegOS
Oct 10, 2004, 02:12 PM
Ok, I'm no expert when it comes to making mags and that's exactly why most of the time I get friends to make my mags. (i.e. my Pushan for my RAmar)However, I recently made my first successful mag, in my opinion. My new yellow Sato for my HUmar, Richedit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif If you're wondering the stats they are 30/120/25/25. Now, don't rag on me for adding mind to a mag for a HUmar, because that little bit of mind is very useful. I've been in several instances where I have to cast Jellen and Zalure myself because I'm either playing alone or the Force on my team dosen't know how to support for crap, because they prefer to nuke...

Anyhow, about the Bhima, I recently saw a person come in a game with this rare mag and I didn't recognize it at first, because you don't see them a lot. After looking at for about 45 minutes as we trucked through Caves.. I decided I want to make me one.

Ok, so here is the scoop... I've only made two rare mags and I struggled with both. So, I want you guys to help me here. This Bhima is going to be blue and it's going to be for a RAcaseal. I need to know what type of stats I need and... Sadly, I need to know what to feed it and how many times so, that I can successfully make this mag. (pm me with this information if possible.) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Hopefully, you guys are nice enough to help out a n00b mag farmer like myself. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Thank you for your time.

Mystil
Oct 10, 2004, 02:28 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/magguidev3.php ^_^

Neo48
Oct 10, 2004, 03:55 PM
Bhima can be made with 6 Id's, though, only by a Female Force.

Skyly, Pinkal, Yellowboze - DEF+POW=DEX+MIND

Greenill, Oran, Purplenum - DEF+MIND=POW+DEX

That will get you a Bhima. Remember! Will only work with a Female Force.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neo48 on 2004-10-10 13:59 ]</font>

Fireal
Oct 10, 2004, 04:02 PM
Also, isn't a Bhima only availably in 1 colour?
I thought they were only available with green wings and pruple bodies...

Neo48
Oct 10, 2004, 04:03 PM
Come to think of it, I think thats true to. Isn't Sato the only Rare MAG that can have colour change?

PJ
Oct 10, 2004, 04:06 PM
I don't think any of the rare mags CAN'T have a different color set o_O (Except for the Mag Cells, except for the numbered mag cells)

VioletSkye
Oct 10, 2004, 04:07 PM
the eyes and something else on the bhima will take the color of the baby mag. Everything else stays the same.

Its the fin things on the back and part of the wing that also take the baby mag color (along with the eyes.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-10-10 14:10 ]</font>

Fireal
Oct 10, 2004, 04:16 PM
Diwari - Underside is customisable.
Sato - All but ears.
Savitari - Small part of head.
Diva - Back.
Rati - Wings.
Bhima - Fins and eye.
Rukmin - Part of body and head.
Pushan - Lines on wings.
Nidra - 'Sting' and part of back.

I believe.

Quo
Oct 10, 2004, 06:03 PM
IIRC the underside of Nidra changes color too.

To the poster: A mag with more than 5 DEF is never a success (except if you're making a Force mag that needs DEF > 45).

To raise your mag, Feed it antidote untill level 10 with a ranger. It will now follow the ranger evolution patern untill levl 50 no matter who raises it. Feed it antidote to level 35. Give it to a type A hunter. Feed it Antiparalysis to level 50. Now you have Estlla, Pilla, and Mylla & Youlla. Mag type should be Ila. Continue to feed it antiparal untill its DEX equals 50. Now feed it Dimate untill POW equals 44. Mag stats should now be 5/44/50/0. Give it to a skyly/pinkal/yellowboze Force female. Level up POW once. Tada! Bhima. Finish off its stats however you see fit. Note that Bhima grows very slowly. Try not to deviate from this pattern and you will get the mag you want.

For mag raising in general, the key is to keep its DEF low by feeding it either Antidote or Antiparal at low levels. Antidote for POW mags Antiparal for MIND mags. After you finish off its DEX, feed it Dimate or Difluid depending on the stat you want to raise. Moon Atomizer is ok for mind on some mags (check the guides to find out which); it raises both DEX and MIND, so if you use moon atomizers, make sure you don't finish off your DEX first. IMHO the three aforementioned PBs are the best. I recommend always starting out with a ranger and then switching to a Type A hunter at level 35 for power mags. I can't seem to remember what I do to get M&Y for mind mags. I haven't made one in a while. . . Hmmm. . . *scratches head*. . . Hmmm. You'll have to check the guides. After the mag evolves at 100 you can finish it off with Dimate, Difluid, one of those Anti-- items (my memory gets hazy here again, check the guides for specifics), and, in some cases, moon atomizer.

But you could have deduced all of that if you spent some time looking at the guides and used your head a little.

Corey
Oct 10, 2004, 06:12 PM
On 2004-10-10 16:03, Quo wrote:
IIRC the underside of Nidra changes color too.

To the poster: A mag with more than 5 DEF is never a success (except if you're making a Force mag that needs DEF > 45).

To raise your mag, Feed it antidote untill level 10 with a ranger. It will now follow the ranger evolution patern untill levl 50 no matter who raises it. Feed it antidote to level 35. Give it to a type A hunter. Feed it Antiparalysis to level 50. Now you have Estlla, Pilla, and Mylla & Youlla. Mag type should be Ila. Continue to feed it antiparal untill its DEX equals 50. Now feed it Dimate untill POW equals 44. Mag stats should now be 5/44/50/0. Give it to a skyly/pinkal/yellowboze Force female. Level up POW once. Tada! Bhima. Finish off its stats however you see fit. Note that Bhima grows very slowly. Try not to deviate from this pattern and you will get the mag you want.

For mag raising in general, the key is to keep its DEF low by feeding it either Antidote or Antiparal at low levels. Antidote for POW mags Antiparal for MIND mags. After you finish off its DEX, feed it Dimate or Difluid depending on the stat you want to raise. Moon Atomizer is ok for mind on some mags (check the guides to find out which); it raises both DEX and MIND, so if you use moon atomizers, make sure you don't finish off your DEX first. IMHO the three aforementioned PBs are the best. I recommend always starting out with a ranger and then switching to a Type A hunter at level 35 for power mags. I can't seem to remember what I do to get M&Y for mind mags. I haven't made one in a while. . . Hmmm. . . *scratches head*. . . Hmmm. You'll have to check the guides. After the mag evolves at 100 you can finish it off with Dimate, Difluid, one of those Anti-- items (my memory gets hazy here again, check the guides for specifics), and, in some cases, moon atomizer.

But you could have deduced all of that if you spent some time looking at the guides and used your head a little.

Sometimes it's hard to not raise DEF from what some people complain, so 10 DEF isn't really THAT bad.

Quo
Oct 10, 2004, 06:17 PM
On 2004-10-10 16:12, Corey wrote:

Sometimes it's hard to not raise DEF from what some people complain, so 10 DEF isn't really THAT bad.

Actually, It's very easy to no raise DEF if you only feed it antidote/Antiparalysis early on. The DEF bar will fill a little more than halfway for the first 5 levels. It won't really move at all untill level 35 when it then begins to decrease. If the mag is fed Trimate/fluid will cause DEF to rise in later levels. Stick to Dimate/fluid and DEF will stay low.

His mag had 30 DEF, not 10. That's 50 ATP. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-10-10 16:18 ]</font>

BlitzkriegOS
Oct 10, 2004, 09:41 PM
Oh my, thank you very much, Quo. This information that you have bestowed upon me will definately help, I hope. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

And, I did take a look at the guides, but I'm afraid they didn't help me much..

Deus-Irae
Oct 11, 2004, 01:41 AM
10 Def is perfetly acceptable. 5 is just a waste of points anyways. you cant have 1/2 a point of any stat anyways.

Mind is still a wast on HU mags. its a better idea to use it in either POW or ATA.

not thats its going to kill you. I have a HU mag with Mind too. its a nice mag, just a waste of stats that wouldve been used more wisely in POW or ATA.

according to the formula ive been going by (according to Vulpes) the perfect HU mag is 10/150/40/0.

and Quo is pretty much right on. good tips there. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

oh, also: Bhima colors vary very little. they are really very much that default purple color that you saw on the other guys mag. good luck getting an outfit that matches.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deus-Irae on 2004-10-10 23:46 ]</font>

dave-on
Oct 11, 2004, 07:18 AM
any purple outfit will match.. and if you use a mint green mag the spikes on his back will match his wings

Gynn_Rei
Oct 11, 2004, 08:49 AM
Do not put def on a mag, it's better to put dex on a mag than def. Raising your mag with Antiparalyse or Antidotes will asure you of keeping dex at lvl 5.

Def is handy for a Force mag, although I've never tried that. I would still take Dex because I might want to melee with my FOmar a bit on vhard or lower.

Ketchup345
Oct 11, 2004, 08:51 AM
On 2004-10-10 23:41, Deus-Irae wrote:
10 Def is perfetly acceptable. 5 is just a waste of points anyways. you cant have 1/2 a point of any stat anyways.

Mind is still a wast on HU mags. its a better idea to use it in either POW or ATA.

not thats its going to kill you. I have a HU mag with Mind too. its a nice mag, just a waste of stats that wouldve been used more wisely in POW or ATA. And DEX does have 1/2 levels when you level up. You don't always gain a full point of DEX.

according to the formula ive been going by (according to Vulpes) the perfect HU mag is 10/150/40/0.

and Quo is pretty much right on. good tips there. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

oh, also: Bhima colors vary very little. they are really very much that default purple color that you saw on the other guys mag. good luck getting an outfit that matches.

I disagree. 10 DEF is a waste of 5 stat points that could go to either DEX or POW (MIND for FOrces; which could use a 50/0/0/150 if they want a special/rare Mag though, so DEF is only good for this situation).

1/2 point of a stat means that the bar is partially full, and you don't earn the stat point for it (since you only get stats for a full level).
Or do you mean that DEF gives you 1/2 a DFP point? 1 DEF = 1 DFP.

I disagree on the "perfect HUnter Mag" too. 5/145/50/0 is much better, since you can max your ATA around 10 levels sooner, and you aren't wasting any points in DEF.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-10-11 08:07 ]</font>

Mystil
Oct 11, 2004, 12:26 PM
To the poster: A mag with more than 5 DEF is never a success

Oh really...

(hune's mag 6/120/70/4.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2004-10-11 10:26 ]</font>