PDA

View Full Version : Bite me Sonic Team

Cynric
Oct 10, 2004, 04:31 PM
"Dear PSO Blue Burst community,

It has recently come to our attention that a great number of people in BB have been having fun. This can not be allowed to continue. Enjoying this game is against the Terms of Service, and as such you are all being held responsible. Even so, we will not be banning you from the game, since we want your money. Instead, we will release a string of the crappiest game patches known to mankind in an effort to ruin your day. Until everyone is ustterly miserable this will continue indefinately.

Thank you for understanding,

Sonic Team"

Ok, this isn't an official notice, but what other explanation can there be? Ever since Tuesday's 1.15.2 patch, my computer has been disconnecting, restarting, and crashing in BB at the worst possible moments. The first several times were irritating, then it crashed at the end of a cca quest that took a long time to finish. The last straw was when the game crashed when I was at De Rol Le in C4. Not only that, but it happened AGAIN when I tried the challenge over.

To make matters worse, I went to the official site, and guess what? There was a notice. Paraphrased, it said that they had analyzed this problem, and had figured out how to fix it. Cool, right? NO! Instead of emergency patch to fix an obviously critical issue, they are going to WAIT until Tuesday's general update to fix it.

What the hell is ST's problem? You'd think they'd at least try to make a decent game if we're paying them to play it. Honestly, how are these guys not bankrupt yet? -_-

Scrub
Oct 10, 2004, 04:44 PM
I was there when you were saying that in the lobby.n_n Was cracking myself up, too.

Check FKL for my little rant on how pissed off this has made me.>_> And I've only been playing a few DAYS.

SpikeOtacon
Oct 10, 2004, 04:47 PM
On 2004-10-10 14:31, Cynric wrote:
"Dear PSO Blue Burst community,

It has recently come to our attention that a great number of people in BB have been having fun. This can not be allowed to continue. Enjoying this game is against the Terms of Service, and as such you are all being held responsible. Even so, we will not be banning you from the game, since we want your money. Instead, we will release a string of the crappiest game patches known to mankind in an effort to ruin your day. Until everyone is ustterly miserable this will continue indefinately.

Thank you for understanding,

Sonic Team"

Ok, this isn't an official notice, but what other explanation can there be? Ever since Tuesday's 1.15.2 patch, my computer has been disconnecting, restarting, and crashing in BB at the worst possible moments. The first several times were irritating, then it crashed at the end of a cca quest that took a long time to finish. The last straw was when the game crashed when I was at De Rol Le in C4. Not only that, but it happened AGAIN when I tried the challenge over.

To make matters worse, I went to the official site, and guess what? There was a notice. Paraphrased, it said that they had analyzed this problem, and had figured out how to fix it. Cool, right? NO! Instead of emergency patch to fix an obviously critical issue, they are going to WAIT until Tuesday's general update to fix it.

Good things come to he who waits. Besides, it's better than you finding out you're the only one with the problem and it turns out your computer is incapable of playing the game period.

What the hell is ST's problem? You'd think they'd at least try to make a decent game if we're paying them to play it. Honestly, how are these guys not bankrupt yet? -_-

When will people get that Sonic Team doesn't care? Besides, if I recall correctly, You aren't really supposed to be playing BB unless you are in Japan. Maybe they're trying to say something?

Corey
Oct 10, 2004, 06:03 PM
GMs who can speak english lightly have commented that they are happy it is not just the japanese community...

...or something along those lines...