PDA

View Full Version : Units for a RAcaseal

Tact
Oct 11, 2004, 02:39 PM
Ok now. Here's my question. I have a lvl 6 RAcaseal, and I'm wondering what kind of units I should give her. She already has a lot of Frames and Armors with 4 slots that my other characters have given her. Should I opt for power, or accuracy, or...well, what should I give her? What do you recommend?

Cc08
Oct 11, 2004, 03:49 PM
It depends on the mag you give her. Give her a 5/145/50/0 mag or something along that line. Then give her a GOD/ARM and a GOD/POWER or two.

Tsudo_Plat
Oct 11, 2004, 03:58 PM
Well, if you are going to "tweak" a character that is a really low level, then these are the units/armors I would opt that you look for:

Units:
God/Power
God/Arm
God/Hp
God/Battle

Shield:
Light Relief/Sacred Guard/S-Parts 2.01

Mag:
(5/145/50/0)

Keep in mind you won't be able to use any of those shields until about level 17, but they will hold you off until you can use Secret Gear.

I mention using the God/HP because you will most likely be cleaning house in Normal mode and will probably be into ruins at around level 12'ish so you will need the extra HP just to make sure you don't die.

Tact
Oct 11, 2004, 04:03 PM
Actually...the only armor I'm giving her so far is just normal, less-than-nine-star armor...and freames, of course. Plus, I don't have access to a God/Battle...no Redria...I can get God/Power, though. The character I'm using to twink is a Viridia.

Quo
Oct 11, 2004, 04:45 PM
Use several God/Arms. Then you can equip stronger weapons.

Tycho
Oct 11, 2004, 05:34 PM
All the aforementioned units are good. Heck, even Luck might do. If you can't pipe em, trade em. And whenever you feel like it's not balanced the way you would want for a certain area (or you don't have the right weapons), feel free to shift stat units in any way you like.

Tact
Oct 11, 2004, 05:37 PM
On 2004-10-11 15:34, Tycho wrote:
All the aforementioned units are good. Heck, even Luck might do. If you can't pipe em, trade em. And whenever you feel like it's not balanced the way you would want for a certain area (or you don't have the right weapons), feel free to shift stat units in any way you like.

I forgot to mention I'm not online.

Dana
Nov 20, 2004, 04:34 AM
for a RAcaseal id go with teh uber tweak.....
God/HP
God/HP
God/HP
God/Power
mit ein.....5/145/50/0 mag bitte

this is all that you really need.....the HP will stop you from dying, the power/mag will insure you a 1 hit kill and you will be almost unkilleranle until Vhard/ult

Skorpius
Nov 20, 2004, 05:48 AM
Go with both. x/Power and x/Arm, 2 of each.