PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for your patience.

Guntz348
Nov 12, 2004, 11:43 AM
I just wanna take this time to thank everyone for the patience and understanding during our down time. My biggest fear during this time was that the down time would hurt the community but clearly that is not the case. It's good to see everyone back, and wow did everyone come back quick ^_^

The site's a little buggy still, and I'm not exactly sure what happened but we'll keep you posted http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thanks again!
>Everyone

Deus-Irae
Nov 13, 2004, 04:35 AM
thank you! (and whoever else put in the hard work to get it back up and running again)

dont worry, weve all been waiting patiently.

things are still running very slow. but im sure thats been worked on. lots of work left to do im sure.

thanks, and good luck.

FOmasta89
Nov 13, 2004, 11:10 AM
heh congrats on the site coming back up!!! i was starting to think it would never come back.. O_O

Genoa
Nov 15, 2004, 07:18 PM
Reunited, it's good to be back. Thank you moderators and everybody else who helped bring Psow back. I also thought this site was done for... good thing I was wrong.

Getintothegame
Nov 15, 2004, 08:42 PM
My biggest fear during this time was that the down time would hurt the community but clearly that is not the case.

Same here.

Good to be back. I was really getting nervous.

Cheers everyone!

Sharkyland
Nov 16, 2004, 12:20 PM
Wai wai wai, congrats on the hard work. ;D