PDA

View Full Version : What in the world is with this "super ranger"?

Lonarwolf
Nov 12, 2004, 04:18 PM
Okay, i've been trying to post this for about the last two weeks now, but gamespy had the issues that we all now know about. anyways, here's the issue. i "started" with a ramarl who is now level 104 or so and she barely reached ultimate mines ( a fluke on vol opt's part). anyways, she can hardly move around there and has completed next to none of the quests. i have a new ranger (Ajax). he reached ultimate at level 42 or so, an insanely low level, and made it up to vol opt ver.2, but couldn't beat him until level 60 or so. he's now about 72, has completed nearly all of the quests, and is moving realtively easily through the ultimate ruins. true, he dies in two hits from everything except a gran sorcerer and a delsaber (those only take one), but someone please tell me if this is normal. his weapons really are are a visk with a relatively low percentages and a snow queen with no percentages. his armors are parasite wear: del rol and nelgal, a secret gear, a mag with relatively even stats but a boost to mind (something like 36 to all but 93 to mind), three god/hps and one god/battle. is this normal?

Eanae
Nov 12, 2004, 10:11 PM
The first noob post with psow comming back! I give you the dip shit award! How does this qualify as tech support? Try and post in an appropriate forum, yeah?

Eanae
Nov 12, 2004, 10:14 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eanae on 2004-11-13 07:14 ]</font>