PDA

View Full Version : Putting new ISPs in...

Ian D
Jul 6, 2002, 09:23 AM
Well since no one is answering my question in tech support here it is:
"My friend is having a problem putting in new ISPs. He got a used DC and it didn't come with an online manual. Can anyone help us put in new ISPs for PSO?"

I read somewhere you need some disc to change it. Sorry I pulled it here but he's taking his DC back and I want to get online before he does.

geewj
Jul 6, 2002, 10:59 AM
Its just the web browser cd. In options you can change your isp info.

Anyone who bought a dreamcast should have one so just ask around. Lots of people have one and just dont know it.

CodeName62
Jul 7, 2002, 04:45 PM
Some games allow you to input ISP information to your dreamcast. An example of this is Quake 3 Arena. Through the options menu of this game, you are able to feed your ISP info on to your dreamcast. So if you have a game that has the ability to input ISP info, you don't need the web browser. You would think that PSO would have this feature, but it doesn't.

Ian D
Jul 9, 2002, 03:49 PM
On 2002-07-07 14:45, CodeName62 wrote:
Some games allow you to input ISP information to your dreamcast. An example of this is Quake 3 Arena. Through the options menu of this game, you are able to feed your ISP info on to your dreamcast. So if you have a game that has the ability to input ISP info, you don't need the web browser. You would think that PSO would have this feature, but it doesn't.

Yeah, kinda sucks. Thanks for the information guys, I'll try to find the web browser CD or if not I guess I'll just get a game that lets me put in the ISP.

rbf2000
Jul 12, 2002, 01:17 AM
all of the 2k games let you input isp info.