PDA

View Full Version : FOnewm expert needed

Shelob
Nov 12, 2004, 10:21 PM
so I love playing as FOs. I currently have a pretty succesful melee FOmar and a FOney that is a great support / tech casting FO.

Now I want to start a FOnewman. Ive looked around at some of the guides and I am wondering what the potential is for FOnewmans to be meleeing FOs or just pure tech casting. What are some suggested mag stats and mats usage?

any help would be appreciated.

Eihwaz
Nov 13, 2004, 01:19 AM
Argh, we've gotten a lot of double/triple/etc posting lately. Even if you get the 404 error, your post has gone through.

Anyway. YOU DO NOT WANT TO MELEE WITH A FONEWM! I tried it on BB. It was okay in Normal, but virtually impossible outside of Forest on Hard. Trust me, you DO NOT want to melee with a FOnewm, unless they're at a very high level.

I will, however, say that for a casting FOrce, FOnewms are highly effective. Offline, they totally own things with their awesome magic skills. Online, they're less effective with that, but they can make nice support FOs with a Resta Merge and Striker of Chao. Maybe an occasional Gizonde, Gifoie, or Rabarta to spice things up.

Mag should have as much Mind as you can cram onto it. Type of Mag doesn't really matter (RATI!), so go with what you like.

Solstis
Nov 13, 2004, 01:51 AM
I would suggest a Kapu Kapu, myself.

*pets his Kapu*

Oh yes, and I second Wazzy. Don't bother... pleease.

Eihwaz
Nov 13, 2004, 10:50 PM
I like KapuKapu a lot, that's what my GC FOnewm used to use, heh.

PJ
Nov 13, 2004, 10:59 PM
For a mag, I'd suggest one of the Cell of ### cells, since they level quickly with difluids and you don't need other stats to be at a certain point, so that you would have more mind on that then you would with a Mind Rati =p

So yeah, I guess that means a Kapu Kapu would work...

(I personally prefer my Mind Chu Chu n.n)