PDA

View Full Version : GC: so , whats the latest rumor?!

Deus-Irae
Nov 13, 2004, 04:31 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/Deus13000/h4x.png

so obviously some new tricks have been discovered through AR or GS lately.

ive heard rumors of new NPC skins and players who can BSOD/FSOD others, and the ulitmate destruction of the GC servers (we've heard this before).

the only thing ive seen for myself is the hacked cmode rank shown above.

so whats the deal kids?

VioletSkye
Nov 14, 2004, 12:42 PM
I'm totally out of the loop in terms of new cheats (which is fine considering I no longer play lol) but I do know that there are a few new AR codes like GOE (God of Equip) and Always Feed Mag that have been made available by Soulja (he's a code making machine lol.)

Mystil
Nov 14, 2004, 01:19 PM
Character Corruption(CK) is now possible once again(NPC force load.).

Yes the NPC thing is true(Sonic, Tails, etc), and no. . .ship killing isn't possible. .

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2004-11-14 10:21 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2004-11-14 10:22 ]</font>

PJ
Nov 14, 2004, 02:55 PM
On 2004-11-14 10:19, Silhouette wrote:
Character Corruption(CK) is now possible once again(NPC force load.).

This is only possible in-game, right? o_o Not in the lobbies?

Mystil
Nov 14, 2004, 09:51 PM
Just in game.

Shadowpawn
Nov 14, 2004, 09:57 PM
On 2004-11-14 09:42, VioletSkye wrote:
I'm totally out of the loop in terms of new cheats (which is fine considering I no longer play lol) but I do know that there are a few new AR codes like GOE (God of Equip) and Always Feed Mag that have been made available by Soulja (he's a code making machine lol.)

Soulja was banned from PSO, peramently, and decided to stop making codes after the last batch was made.

It's true, there are codes like GOE and Always Feed Mag, C-mode rank edit, colored text, fast chat, and walk through walls. All that were listed are available, but PSO is near it's dead bed at this point anyway...

Xion810
Nov 15, 2004, 11:24 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/Xion810/blacknameknux.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/Xion810/Tails.png

A little behind. I've even found the codes.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Nov 16, 2004, 11:51 PM
On 2004-11-14 18:57, Shadowpawn wrote:
PSO is near it's dead bed at this point anyway...

Well Xbox and GC PSO anyway. Blue burst is still twitching.

Corey
Nov 21, 2004, 04:05 AM
*Yawn*
Well...9 hours until I can get to my gamecube to beat MP2Echoes so...

And yes. All of these are true, although may not be new, etc blah blah, though some aren't fully public...yet, and of course the ANNOYING GCers have working FSODs that are not kamikzae ones. (Joker FSODs.)

100% GOE
Joker FSOD
Another NOL. No one has it yet still than one person. I think. Haven't been on GC to check online yet, so.
Mag Feeder
Max Sych/IQ mag via monomate
Partial GOE FSOD (public FSOD that doesn't FSOD you but DCes you and FSODs others...risky trick.)
3 other working FSODs Soulja is hiding. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
PK
LV255 techs (actually I just got this one workin...no diffrence from a level 30 tech for me tho)
Hacked Units galore, masked units too.

Cool hacked presents that can be client side along with some other things. Raven made a invisible client side present awhile ago

C rank mod (easy.)
Color name (still resets online because of some things...could be EP3 color names maybe?)
"real" 32,000 stats
Prolly someother crap I missed since I need sleep...and can't fall asleep

Corey
Nov 21, 2004, 04:08 AM
for some ungodly reason I cannot edit posts yet
so heres some I forgot...

Soulja has a AR ban code. God knows why it works.
But since he's been perma banned it doesn't matter

NPC in game bypass
NPC lobby bypass (but thats old...)

Corey
Nov 21, 2004, 04:10 AM
(god dammed broken link.)

You can dodge CK (and that's not the proper term. more like NOL to me.) but you need some other AR codes.

Shadowpawn
Nov 21, 2004, 01:55 PM
Did you use the status bar to find the edit link?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-11-21 10:57 ]</font>

Corey
Nov 27, 2004, 10:21 PM
Yes?
I didn't know there was a second edit button.
<_<''

digigram
Nov 29, 2004, 05:11 PM
Somethin I saw the other day on Xbox

Lv 999 character.

Don't know id this is new for xbox or not. Was kind of disturbing

Shadowpawn
Nov 30, 2004, 08:26 PM
@ Corey: You're on the dynamic server, aren't you? That's why the edit link isn't working. At the old domain, it still works.

Corey
Dec 4, 2004, 05:10 PM
I see
anyway
some more for bb users
Nirvana's got a almost 100% english patch...or european patch lol
of course he's hoarding it so
NOL
CK
Level warp
the latter done found by Broom and by broom
heard red team pissed him off
what gives?

RedSchwar
Dec 7, 2004, 12:01 AM
I got FSODed several times by some mean fellows today.

I just don't understand it. I'm more sad for them than I am for the people they harm. What made them become this way? u.u

Shadowpawn
Dec 7, 2004, 11:55 AM
On 2004-12-06 21:01, RedSchwar wrote:
I got FSODed several times by some mean fellows today.

I just don't understand it. I'm more sad for them than I am for the people they harm. What made them become this way? u.u

Some people are just assholes, that's life. PSO on the GC/XBOX is near the end...this just signifies it.

digigram
Dec 7, 2004, 04:38 PM
so far i haven't seen anyone get FSOD or FSOD someone else on xbox. Just lame shit like 999 lvl characters with maxed out stats for lvl 200's... 999 is superficial... and the same lame old boring bullshit... knuckles, sonic, etc.

Shadowpawn
Dec 7, 2004, 08:30 PM
On 2004-12-07 13:38, digigram wrote:
so far i haven't seen anyone get FSOD or FSOD someone else on xbox. Just lame shit like 999 lvl characters with maxed out stats for lvl 200's... 999 is superficial... and the same lame old boring bullshit... knuckles, sonic, etc.

Lucky you, hopefully you won't see it in masses like GC PSO. BB is the only PSO left with a "little" life in it.

BogusKun
Dec 7, 2004, 09:52 PM
On 2004-11-21 01:05, Corey wrote:
*Yawn*
Well...9 hours until I can get to my gamecube to beat MP2Echoes so...

And yes. All of these are true, although may not be new, etc blah blah, though some aren't fully public...yet, and of course the ANNOYING GCers have working FSODs that are not kamikzae ones. (Joker FSODs.)

100% GOE
Joker FSOD
Another NOL. No one has it yet still than one person. I think. Haven't been on GC to check online yet, so.
Mag Feeder
Max Sych/IQ mag via monomate
Partial GOE FSOD (public FSOD that doesn't FSOD you but DCes you and FSODs others...risky trick.)
3 other working FSODs Soulja is hiding. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
PK
LV255 techs (actually I just got this one workin...no diffrence from a level 30 tech for me tho)
Hacked Units galore, masked units too.

Cool hacked presents that can be client side along with some other things. Raven made a invisible client side present awhile ago

C rank mod (easy.)
Color name (still resets online because of some things...could be EP3 color names maybe?)
"real" 32,000 stats
Prolly someother crap I missed since I need sleep...and can't fall asleep

I told everyone about these codes long ago... funny, those guys were right about them coming out (but why so late?)

exeq
Dec 9, 2004, 06:36 PM
I seen a code of Episode III that prevents FSOD. But canno remember where I found it.

Corey
Dec 12, 2004, 03:23 PM
Boguskun you need not lie seeing as half the people I've met bitched about you or bitched about me seeming to be you. Which I quickly disproved and "pwned" the ones who did do that to me.

Not that it matters, CoH is pretty awesome since BB is really boring these days.

But w/e...